Head Grid Black/White Low Men's Shoes Customer feedback

Comments: Great shoe,  Nice good for wide feet.  True to size,  I use only use in RB courts and I have  had some separation of the gum rubber from the sole on one side. Used for about 1 year.   I am 240lb so I am pretty hard on them.
From: Steve, Newark, DE, USA, 01/14
Skill-level: b-c

Comments: Great shoe doesn't slip at all in court, great fit and breathability, very long lasting, had them for about a year and they're still as comfortable as the first day.
From: Moises C., La Paz, Bolivia, 10/13
Skill-level: A

Comments: I was looking for shoe that's lightweight and tacky and this fits the bill. I've had them for a couple weeks and love them. A very comfortable good feeling shoe. I would certainly buy these again. They feel a little narrow on my foot but it works well for me since I like a snug fit. Especially playing racquetball, I don't want my feet to feel loose in the shoe.
From: Brad, Colorado Springs, CO, USA, 01/13