Comments: This grip is pretty nice. At first, it's tacky and dry, but later, it feels so thin. It's pretty good at not wearing away though.
From: Andy 07/06

Comments: Well I had this grip when i bought the intelligence I-speed It's ok in the beggining, but if you sweat like crazy like I do, then your going to have a ROUGH time playing cuz it SLIPS, like the time where it slipped out of my hands.
From: Kevin
Santa Ana, California 1/4/06

Comments: I like this grip. It is really nice. I don't know what this other guy is talking about. I play for 4-5 hours a day, every day, and I haven't seen any wear. I would prefer this grip to be a little more sticky. This is a good grip, but If your looking for a replacement grip get the Klip Python R4 Contour Replacement Grip http://www.tennis-warehouse.com/descpageACKLIP-KPG.html.
From: Joe Cazador, Santa Maria, Ca, US 07/05

Comments: The initial performance on this grip was great, tacky but not sticky, soft but still felt like you were holding the racket. However, it seemed to wear more quickly than most grips, I generally do not wear gear out to quickly, but this grips bottom is tearing after less than two months. But never the less it is probably worth giving a try
From: Drew, NC, USA. 4/03