Comments: This 6 pack is made of poor material. Just used it not for a long time and I am always careful with my gear and already there is a big tear on top of the zipper's front side pocket. I thought I had a good deal with this. Wasted my money. Hard to tell what's on the picture. I want to get another bag with a sturdier material construction at a low cost.
From: Richard, 1/14

Comments: I got one of these 6 pack bags and it only lasted about 2 months before the nylon ripped from end to end just below the zipper.
From: Richard, 10/14

Comments: Made of cheapest and lighted material. The material is very thin. This 6-pack bag is even lighter than the TW brand backpack. I don't think it has good durability and protection for my racquets and gear. I'm returning it.