Comments: I love this string. I am able to produce so much spin. When I use this string with Prince Synthetic Gut I feel so much more confident hitting the ball with the control of the hybrid string! I definitely recommend this string.

Comments: Pretty good string that is ideal for heavy top-spinners. I'm a 4.5 player who has used Gamma Zo Tour Rough on all my racquets for the past year, but am now considering a change to the Babolat Hurricane Tour. The reason is simple - despite the Zo Tour Rough's supposed durability, I'm consistently breaking the strings.
From: Willie, Pittsburgh, PA, USA. 05/10

Comments: I'm on my high schools varsity team. I've had this string 2 days so far and this string is easily the best string I have used. It has an insane amount of ball bite and has a good pop to it. When you string it, it rubs against its self and wears a little bit, outside of the grommets on my racket one section has been worn down half way. Buy this string. Ball bite. Pop. Play ability. I rate it at a 9 out of 10.
From: Nicholas, Ramona, California 03/10

Comments: This string is great... you get great pop and ball bite with power and spin... I would recommend this to anybody. I just won endorsements with it. GREAT STRING
From: Daniel, Bellevue, WA 11/09

Comments: This string has the bite and traction of ALU Rough, but it's softer and easier on the arm. Power is a little lower than ALU Rough, so I string it 2 lbs lower. Again, this makes it a little easier on the arm, too. Control is very good to excellent, but not quite as good as ALU Rough.

Comments: I went ahead and strung the whole 102in racket with this. 57 pounds mains and crosses, at first wasn't to sure if I made right choice. But after an 1 1/2 hours of hitting I could get crazy spin and a nasty backhand slice. Serves were sweet also lots of slice and plenty of power. When it is time to restring maybe go down on tension a little. This only comes in 16G hope they start making in a 17G or 17L. Anyway think I found my string of choice.
From: Anon, Texas, USA. 3/09

Comments: This string is every bit as good as Big Banger ALU Rough. I have only used in the crosses with Pro Hurricane Tour, but I thought it grabbed the ball really well and was a perfect compliment to the Pro Hurricane's power as it is a little softer and has a little more feel. Give it a try I think you will love it. Strung at 54/52 Bab Pure Storm LTD.
From: M, Pittsburgh, Pa. 11/08

Comments: This rough string has a different take on ruff. Keep in mind that this string has a different feel as the regular Zo Tour. It is more wiry.

Gamma Polyester - Control, Durability & Spin