Comments: I love these strings! They give the right amount of control when you hit the ball! And the durability is awesome! I highly recommend it.

Comments: I just love this string so much. There is so much control, I don't want to use any other string! This polyester lasts actually quite long and holds the tension better than the Solinco Tour Bite and any of the Luxilon strings.
From: Robert, 9/12

Comments: I hybrid this string with BB ACE 18G, superb feel, crisp feel, absolute control, ball stay in court after a big cut swing on groundy. This string have my 5 stars rating. Good spin, comfort. No string movement. As good as BB Alu.
From: KC, Oakland USA 03/10

Comments: This string is great. I used it on my Head Microgel Prestige MidPLUS. 60 lbs on it, and it was remarkable. There was great pop on each ball and alot of bite. I'd prefer this string to be better than luxilon BB.
From: B. Barrera, Jersey City, NJ, USA. 10/09

Comments: Hits like gut but feels softer and it NEVER breaks
From: Pikachu, Hiroshima, Japan 09/09

Comments: I played a match with Gamma Zo Tour and Gamma Synthetic Gut 16 hybrid in a Wilson KTour, and my groundstrokes were as good as they've ever been, after using Prince Synthetic Gut for years. I can also say they were much better than Babolat Hurricane Pro strings, which I used for several matches recently.
From: Brent, Philadelphia, PA, USA, 05/09

Comments: I strung my Babolat with this and natural gut and the performance I got out of it was incredible. I definitely noticed more pop all around, and especially enjoyed a bigger serve. I like the crisp feeling I get with this combo as I had 7 aces down the T where usually I spin my serve. This combo gives me the confidence to play with controlled aggression on shots.
From: Ted, CA. 2/09

Comments: Love the pace of this string and the pop in all my shots very comfortable!
From: Garrett, Midland, TX, U.S.A, 12/08

Comments: Great string I love the bite and topspin on my forehand it is awesome and the string gives good control but a lot of pace which I love! Highly recommend it if you have a racquet like the babolat aeropro drive with cortex racquet. I recommend that you drop your tension by 4 to 5 pounds. I string it @ 57 lbs on my babolat aeropro drive with cortex racquet.
From: Jonathon, Houston, TX, USA, 08/08

Comments: I strung my Dunlop Aerogel 300 with ZO at 60lbs (no I did not do the recommended 10% drop in tension). I can place the ball with pinpoint accuracy compared to most strings. The spin production is not as good as with the Gamma Asterik, but there is still plenty. Serves have plenty of pace, and volleys have plenty of pop, while still retaining the ability to hit perfect drop volleys. Forehand slice penetrates deep and backhand slice is average. The place where this string shines is on topspin forehands. They are powerful, deep, and have plenty of spin. Overall this is the best string that I have played with. Go out and buy it, but you should drop 1-2 lbs off your normal string tension.
From: Adam, Enfield, CT. 6/08
Racket: Dunlop Aerogel 300 (Gamma Zo Tour 60lbs.)
2nd singles EHS

Comments: I love the bite! I can hit wooly-mammoth shots and the ball stays in the court. I'm a 5.0 player and this string is exactly what my game needed. A little softer would be nice, but I doubt softer would give me the same results.
From: Faisal, Falls Church, VA, America. 6/08

Comments: Soft, amazing bite comparable to Luxilon ALU 16, and still had very nice control. A full setup would be softer on the arm compared to any other full poly. Great string, though I'm not quite sure about tension maintenance since I hit with a fresh string job. For the price and lack of further info, I would lean toward ALU 16.
From: AlpineCadet, Los Angeles, CA. 4/08