Gamma Poly Z 16 Red String Customer feedback

Comments: My buddy got this free with his stringer but traded me for synthetic gut since his racquet is too big for a 40' set. It was great in my Babolat ltd gt at 45 lbs for a few sets but after that it was too jarring. If you want great control for a couple of hours and don't mind restringing right away I would recommend this for the price. I have discovered Kirscbaum strings since then and prefer their max power mains and multifibre crosses at 55/60 lbs. The price is three times higher but so far I have gotten over three times the amount of play. I string my own and realized that you get what you pay for in playability and longevity.

Comments: Awful string -- it feels like a piece of plastic. I could not recommend this string.

Comments: Very durable, low powered string. Would recommend for big hitters with long, fast swings.
From: KB, 3013