Comments: These strings pocket and pop rather well in the beginning. Control is modest. They do lose tension after the second week of playing 3-4 times a week. Durability is about 3-4 weeks on my Speedport Black Prince Racket. They definitely feel good for me; extreme hard hitting flat game all around.
From: Oscar. 6/11

Comments: This is one of the best strings outside of Luxy that I have played with that has similar characteristics. It is s bity softer, has ample power, and good feel. So far, the playability has been great.
From: Paul, Coppel TX 01/10

Comments: Gamma's description is an understatement to the string's performance. The enormous power and spin are in perfect control. I was able to hit topspin shots short and deep when I needed to and drop the ball on the line for winners. The feel was more comfortable than most polyesters. I haven't played long enough to test its durability, so you'll have to try for yourself. You won't regret it!
From: Kyle, SoCal, CA 10/09

Comments: I haven't had the string for very long, but my first impression was great. I use a Yonex RQS 33 and it aids in tons of spin and pop and control. I have always used Gamma Zo Power previously. I cant wait to try the Gamma Zo Pro Spin.
From: Shane, goldsboro, nc. 10/08

Comments: These strings feel awesome for the first several days. After lots of use, they start losing the feel and the tension that they had before. They are very durable, but after the first several days they start becoming less and less playable.
From: Andrew, Potomac, MD, USA. 8/08

Comments: THESE STRINGS WILL NOT BREAK!!!! I try and try but it just won't break =.=
From: Tim, Burke, VA. 8/08

Comments: This string is a total rip off. It feels like nothing my first set then the second one broke during warm up of the first game. Both times the main broke. Gamma has some serious quality issues and I will never use their stuff from now on.
From: Hb, NY, USA, 11/07

Comments: I like the feel and power of this string plus it's very durable. I've gone through 3 sets now but I'm looking for something with a softer feel. For now, I will keep a set of Zo Pro in one of my rackets and experiment with different strings in the other 2.
From: Mike, San Diego, CA, USA. 11/06

Comments: I had this string for about a week now and it definitely has a lot of pop and power and seems to last.
From: Bob Wood, Orlando State, Fl. 06/06

Comments: This string performs okay. After three matches it had none of the pop that is started off with when I first for it strung. For the price I am just going to stick with my Luxilon and Babolat mix. Expected more from this string but it just did not perform up to what I expected.
From: Marc, Tallahassee, Fl. 05/06