Comments: I had been played with this string and enjoy a lot. I strung my Babolat AeroPro Drive Cortex with a Gamma ZO Twist, 16L at 56 lbs (main and crosses). First, this string lost less pressure than others I tested. Example, I strung at same time my other racquet with a Prince Beast and I clearly felt lost of precision on my strokes at deep of court. Second, I have already used the Babolat RPM and Gamma's string provide more spin than one. Actually, I'll keep my preference and test new strings and products of Gamma. It could be a good option of more expensive strings developed to provide more spin, as Luxilon Rough.
From: William, 5/12

Comments: I have played with a ton of poly, Prince Beast, Red Code, Black Code, Hurricane, and Hurricane Tour, Gamma's Zo Tour, Twist, Black Ice 17g, and Verve. I strung it up at 62 lbs on a 6 pt drop weight, and played with it. It felt good, and looks to be a very durable string; notching was at a minimum. I felt confident to hit big serves and really swing out on the ball. That's where Ice really excels; big shots continue to open up. It seems like it holds tension well for a polyester as well. Nothing I hate more than stringing up a poly, and having the racquet go dead in a week or two. So far, Ice hasn't lost too much tension, and seems to be a good poly. Concerning comparisons to other string I have tried, it's not as comfortable as Zo Tour or Beast, but those are $14 strings, Ice is $8. Spin potential is good, not great like Black Code, Pro Hurricane Tour, Zo Twist or Verve. If you want a good quality poly that will last will giving you good feel, look no further.
From: John. 07/11

Comments: Strung on Prince More Response MP at 57#. This is a good string but I rate it lower than Zo Power in both power and control and give it a 7.5 of 10. The string doesn't move on the racquet and I'd expect durability to be good although I've only played with it for 6-7 hrs. You could do a lot worse than Zo Ice for the price of $8. I like Gamma Zo strings enough that I recently bought Zo Power, Zo Twist, Zo Tour and Zo Ice sets.
From: Will, Bismarck, ND, US. 5/10