Gamma Zo Dart 17 String Black Customer feedback

Comments: Gamma Zo Dart 17 has exceptional feel. I strung my Head Prestige Pro racquets at 57lbs (one with 16g Dart and the other with 17g). The 16g was too much of a good thing, but the 17g plays phenomenal, the dynamic of the strings produces just the right amount of ball pocketing for control, and just the right amount of stiffness for whaling on the ball. It is the vs. Gut of Polys. I used to play with RPM - like the rest of the bangers, but no more, now it's Gamma time!
From: Ish, 7/13

Comments: Great sting. I agree with all of Paul's remarks. I too have playtested countless of polys and this stands out above the rest. Great pocketing and comfort but maintains a crisp response and provides ample spin. It's a low-powered control-oriented string. It works well at low tensions (I wouldn't suggest going higher than 55) and really lets you take full cuts without fear of over hitting. Really the only downside is the price.

Comments: I have tried countless soft poly's and this is by far the best. I am cutting the RPM Blast off my racquets now that I have played with Zo Dart 17. You can swing away and the ball just feels like it will land in and deep. The string is also very comfortable. I have the Pure Drive 2012 model and the Zo Dart seems like it was made for this racquet. String it sub 55lbs.

Gamma Zo Dart 17 String Black - Where to go from here