Gamma Zo Dart 16 String Black Customer feedback

Comments: Like the crisp feel, but don't feel any pocketing as stated. It holds tension very well. I strung my Babolat Pure Drive GT at 62 lbs for the mains, which maybe a bit too tight as the ball does not bite as much, but I like the control. I use a softer cross string of Goosen Micro 16 and being an all-court player, the volleys really feel great, compared to strong pocketing strings. Looking forward to trying this string some more.

Comments: I'm now on my 4th set of Zo Dart 16 strung at 60 lbs in my IG Prestige Pro and have been very satisfied. I played it side by side with other favorite polys with the same set up (Zo Verve 16/17, Zo Tour Rough 16, RPM Blast 16/17, Pro Hurricane Tour 16, ALU Power Rough 16L, Sonic Pro 16). The Zo Dart allows for big swings with a better blend of consistency and feel than any of the strings I've tried so far. I normally restring when I snap a string but these strings don't break and they also hold tension better than average. If you go with the black strings they will leave black lines all over your balls after heavy hitting.
From: Luxinterna, 12/12

Comments: I tried Zo Dart 16 as a cross with VS Touch mains in a Dunlop AG 4D 200 Tour. Compared to MSV Focus Hex, Pro Hurricane Tour, and Gamma Black Ice 17, Zo Dart provides inferior control, especially on depth. Comfort was far superior to the others, especially Black Ice. Perhaps Dart would work better in a full bed, especially for those seeking a comfortable poly. But as a cross with gut mains I would not recommend it. I've not been able to find any data on Zo Dart but I imagine it has a very low stiffness rating, so the lower control and higher comfort makes sense.
From: Tim, 9/12