Comments: I tried this string out as a full set in a 95in players racket and HATED it, I couldn't get any control out of the string. The feel was there and so was some power, but overall I disliked it as a full set. Now I traditionally play a full set of polys, so that may have contributed to the dislike. I decided not to give up on it though, and tried it as a half set (crosses) with RPM blast in the mains. In the same racket as mentioned before, I LOVED it! I feel like I have a great blend of power, spin, control and feel. I also have lead weight in the rackets I play, so as people have mentioned before, durability can be an issue. I frayed these strings down to an unplayable condition after about an hour or so of hitting. So again, durability is an issue, but for the feel I love them. I am very pleased with these strings as a half set.
From: Teddy, 2/12