Gamma Verve 17 String Reel Customer feedback

Comments: The only thing I don't like about this string is the price! I got this as a demo and it plays great. My current favorite string is Solinco Tour Bite 17. There is not a lot of difference between the two strings and for the price I will stay with Tour Bite.
From: Dennis, 11/11

Comments: I have to admit, this string is pretty incredible. I'm not typically a fan of polys. I usually string with ANYTHING but (usually a soft soft multi like Gamma Professional 18 or Pro Supex Maxim Touch 17). I decided to give Zo Verve 17 a try. I strung it relatively low at M:48, X:45 (lock out) in my Fischer Pro One 98. While I still find a lot more comfort in the soft multi setup, the difference in ball bite was night and day. My hitting partner and I played for about 1.5 hours. After about 45 minutes with one of my racquets strung with the multi, I switched to the Zo Verve, and my partner commented after about 2 min that my shots had MUCH more bite and felt MUCH heavier coming at him. And I have to admit it. I could swing out a lot more and the balls were dipping faster. The multi "feels" really nice, but the balls had much more tendency to "fly" on me. This is a really good string. I may have to give it a try in hybrid form where there is less stress on my arm. This is worth checking out though. I've tried polys in the past, but never before have I ever considered sticking with one. Until now.
From: Stephen. 6/11

Comments: This string on its own made me switch to Gamma from about everything else. I used this in a hybrid setup (Verve mains @55 and Forten Sweet @55 crosses). I thought I would have broken this setup by now playing 12-15 hours every week but I just tested the tension and it is still at 55lbs after about 7 days of hitting with very minimal notching. It's very spin friendly string and surprisingly easy on the arm. I also love the red and black cosmetics. It looks sweet in my Babolat Pure Storm Ltd. Great job Gamma!
From: Luke, AZ, USA. 4/11

Comments: I've tried literally every shaped poly on the market (Rpm Blast, Black Code, Spiky Shark, Solinco Barb Wire, Signum Pro Tornado, etc..), and none of them have had the same combination of power, spin potential, and tension maintenance as Gamma Verve does. I have tried all of the aforementioned stings in the mains at 57 lbs with either NXT or NRG2 in the crosses at 56 lbs. The Verve/NRG2 combination is by far the best i have ever tried, and I will stick with it as long as Verve is in production. They also lasted about a week and a half, which is more than I expected given the 17g multi in the crosses.
From: Jason, Los Angeles, CA. 4/11
5.0 player, Varsity high school, CIF Division 1, play approx 15 hrs a week

Comments: One of the best polys I've tried to date. Very kind to the arm and offers really good spin and ball control. I strung it at 52/53 lbs in my Head Microgel Radical. I use a vibration dampener. It felt really, really good. Now we'll see how long it lasts. I'm a 4.5 singles player.
From: Billy, Charleston, SC, USA, "The Best Tennis Town in America." 4/11