Gosen Tec Gut Remplir 16 String Customer feedback

Comments: The string is good to play with. Soft, great feel, and a good amount of power. However, it is probably the worst string I have ever strung with. I don't know whether it was my clamps, or the string, but every time I strung my racquet these would keep slipping no matter how hard I tighten my clamps. Great playability, but I'm never buying these again unless someone else strings it for me.

Comments: I used a Prince Ignite Team 95 strung at 57 lbs. My first time with this racquet and string, it took me by surprise. This string produced a lot of pop and power. Hard hit flat groundies would sail long and it took me awhile to adjust. It fits my backhand well because of the spin. After I put spin on my forehand, the ball landed inside the court with regularity. It has nice feel at the net and serve has good spin. I would highly recommend this string.
From: Dennis. 5/11

Comments: These strings are decent, ok price; they play a lot like NXT Tour, decent spin power feel and control. I got a set last week, strung it on a kFactor 90 at 55lbs I usually string with full poly job so the power from this string took me a little while to get used to, but it definitely felt much better. But I think if I string my racquet at 52 lbs + 10% pre-stretch it would be even better. Durability seems to be ok for a typical multifilament string(played for about 4 sets so far), probably last for a few days of hardhitting.
From: Nguyen, CA, USA. 8/07