Gosen Sidewinder 17 String Yellow Customer feedback

Comments: Great string! I strung the GS 17 at mid range since I read that this string has good power. It was easy to string and this was the right tension for me. I typically use Cyclone, Tour Bite Soft and Poly Tour Spin in my various set ups. GS 17 will be a new addition to my arsenal. Control, spin and the soft feel sold me. A little pricier than some of the other soft polys but well worth a try.

Comments: I strung my Head Graphene Speed Pro at 53 lbs and it felt perfect. Good power, very comfortable and good top spin. It's a must try if you are looking for these characteristics.
From: Jeremie, 12/13

Comments: Exellent control and spin with enough power to dictate play at the baseline and net. It can improve any game!
From: Anthony, 12/12

Comments: This is the best kept secret in tennis. It's the best string I have ever used. Spin, power, control, easy on the arm. Hard serves, serve placement, kick serves, touch shots, etc. There's no need to hybrid, as it plays best strung throughout the racquet. The only problem is that it isn't sold in a 660' reel!

Gosen Sidewinder 17 String Yellow - Where to go from here