Gosen Sidewinder 16 String Orange Customer feedback

Comments: I prefer to use 17 gauge string, so I'm not sure why I even ordered this string. However, I'm glad I did! I typically use RPM Blast 17 g, so compared to that, the Gosen Sidewinder 16 is so much softer and livelier! I was amazed at how much more feel the string has, makes RPM Blast feel stiff and ridged. I use a Head Radical Pro, strung at 57 lbs, so the orange string looks very good with the orange racquet. Not a reason to buy the string but it is a good look. I might try the 17g to compare as well.

Comments: This string is soft and most similar to Tourna Poly Big Hitter Blue Rough 16. It is nice to play, increased ball pocketing and good excess to spin. Some tension loss at the beginning but after first two hours of hitting practice it holds the tension well. Hence, I recommend to string it a bit tighter than most co-polys. Still preferring prince Beast XP due to its crystal clear feedback, crisp feeling and holds tension very well for a long period of time.
From: Rene, 9/11