Gamma Supreme Overgrip Tour Pack White (x15) Customer feedback

Comments: The best overgrip I've used. I've used the Tourna Tac but it does not last as long as this one. This grip sticks to your hands, will never slip and lasts much longer than any I've used, including Tourna. I can actually use one Gamma Supreme on my racquet per string job. This grip does not peel like other cheep imitations.
From: Mani, 5/13

Comments: Like others have said, the new grip is not as good as the old one. The tackiness rubs off much sooner than it used to, and I also don't like having the logo in the middle of the overgrip. It's mind boggling why anyone would mess with what was already a successful product.

Comments: The new version of Gamma Supreme is bad. If you liked the old Gamma Supreme (before the etched logo and sticky starting tape) then you need to buy Gamma RZR TAC overgrip. That is exactly the same feel as the old Gamma Supreme.

Comments: This used to be my favorite. Gamma recently changed it in 2012. I don't know why Gamma would change it after all the positive reviews. It feels different now, I think it's because of the embossed lettering that's now on the grip, and it's not as tacky as the old version. Gamma, bring back the old Supreme!

Comments: I have been using Tourna Tac for a while but thought that I would give the Gamma Supreme a try. I definitely don't care for this overgrip. It becomes was too slippery after a couple hours of use. For me, I'm sticking with Tourna Tac.

Comments: They changed this overgrip!! The new version, which is the only one you can buy now is much thinner, has Gamma embossed on the outside, is cut at an angle at both ends (which is nice), and has a starter adhesive like most other overgrips (also nice). But, I just can't use this stuff anymore. It's way too thin and stretchy. It is now similar the Wilson Pro, which is a shame. Gamma just lost a customer, and according to the forums, many others with me. Bring back the old Supreme Gamma!!
From: Shaun, 9/12

Comments: I have used Gamma Supreme for years now, and I keep coming back to it after trying out other overgrips. And I have tried almost everything available on the market looking for the perfect overgrip. My hands sweat moderately and I think Gamma Supreme is the best. It is great for both outdoor play on hot and humid days or indoor play. Other overgrips I have tried that come close include Wilson Pro Overgrip, Yonex Super Grap, and Tecnifibre's, but I keep coming back to Gamma Supreme. You can never go wrong with this overgrip!

Comments: This product replaced Yonex Supergrap as my tacky overgrip choice. It is tacky - and stays tacky! Helps with extreme grip changes.
From: Maxxply, 10/11

Comments: The best grip I have ever used. None of the others even come close.
From: Gary, Hermitage, TN, USA, 10/10

Comments: Simply the best overgrip out there. This for me is the all season overgrip. Just the right amount of tackiness that doesn't change till it gets really dirty and ready to be replaced, which is usually a month. Get the 30 pack. It should last till you retire.
From: Marantzbar, NJ 11/09

Comments: These are the BEST. I've used Yonex, Wilson, HEAD, Prince....none of these can compare to the durability and maintenance of tackiness like the Gamma S.O.P. Very comfortable, lasts me 2-3 months (3x w week 3-4hrs each ntrp 4.5) and when it's ready to change, it does not peel (only loses it tackiness). Highly recommended. The White looks sweet n clean.
From: Roberto, Pembroke Pines, FL, USA. 2/09

Comments: I bought this grip after reading all the positive comments on it. I am very satisfied with this grip. It has perfect tackiness that doesn't go away even when the grip gets really dirty. Also very durable. Great product by Gamma.
From: Ryuzaki, Chino Hills, CA, USA. 2/09

Comments: Got a pack of these pink grips. Very very good! Best overgrip for traction & wicking! I've tried them all and this is the best so far.

Comments: These overgrips are certainly the best I have played with. I have been playing with Wilson Pro Overgrips and have also used Yonex but the Gamma wraps hold up better and have comparable tack and feel. I have only tried the blue and gray thus far, and cannot vouch for other colors. I ordered 60 of them. My new overgrip of choice.
From: Tim, Syracuse, NY USA. 1/09

Comments: This OG gives me the best feel ever. When playing with Supreme OG I feel I can place the ball anywhere I want to cause the feedback I get is amazing. And the durability is incredible also. When Wilson Pro last me about a week and then is useless, with Supreme I can play for an entire month and still feels great. I'm even playing now with a three months old Supreme since in my country it is hard to get the Supreme, and still feels new.
From: Ronaldo, lima, peru. 11/08

Comments: These grips are great. I bought them on just a free for all buy and could not find anything close to how good this grip is and I do agree that the color affects the feel. I am a guy but I use the pink grips because the feel better. My bro uses Wilson Pro over grips and they dry out in one game. These will last you for at least one month. I put an overgrip on from Gamma and left on for one year and it still worked and was just like a new one.
From: jelly-Bean, USA. 11/08

Comments: Don't know why the color would make a difference, but it does. I've tried Blue, Black, and Grey, and it stays tacky, which is great. White, however, gets slippery. Go figure! Overall, this is an awesome, tacky grip with fantastic longevity (as long as you stay away from white!).
From: Jeff, Long Beach, CA, USA. 10/08

Comments: Great grip and even has tack after turns brown.
From: Marcus, Lexington, NC,USA. 7/08

Comments: I found the Gamma Supreme Overgrip is the best overgrip I have ever played with. It lasts much longer than any other grip I have played with.
From: Cameron, Hendersonville, TN, USA. 6/08

Comments: My coach gave me one of these at a meet when mine came apart, and I loved it! It's the perfect combo of tackiness, and feel, absorbency is moderate. If you sweat little to moderate, and mine lasted about a week and a half of heavy playing, I just ordered the 15 pack today, and cant wait!

Comments: I've tried them all, and this is the best overgrip on the market hands down. I thought Yonex Supergrap was the best kept secret until a buddy had a few of these Gamma overgrips, and I tried one. Wow! More feel than the Yonex, longer lasting than the Wilson. Try it, you won't regret it.
From: Jeff, Orlando, Florida, USA. 4/08

Comments: I've tried Wilson Pro Overgrip, TournaGrip Original, Wilson SuperThin, Wilson H2Overgrip, Wilson X-Tra Tack and to tell you the truth, none of them is better than Gamma Supreme Overgrip. Why? Because Gamma Supreme Overgrip has the comfort and the best durability so far. The grip feels new even after many hours playing with it. It's just tacky enough but not too tacky like the Wilson X-Tra Tack. The grip doesn't get slippery like Wilson Pro Overgrip or TournaGrip Original, and the comfort is better than Wilson SuperThin and Wilson H2Overgrip. It's probably not the best grip for players who sweat a lot because the absorption is average. If you're like me and you rarely sweat, this is probably the overgrip you've been searching for.
From: Albert, Montreal, Quebec, Canada. 12/07

Comments: Yeah, totally by far the best grips for winter or summer. My hands don't sweat too much so for me they are just totally perfect. They are also thick so if you want to build up your grip they work, too.
From: Taylor, Arkansas. 11/07

Comments: I read the good reviews for this product and decided to give this grip a try. I was disappointed. It has no absorption and does not stay on the racquet (maybe because I use leather?). It does last longer, but there's no point in a terrible grip lasting so long. Stay with either the Wilson or Yonex grip. Those are much better.
From: Mardy, LA. 11/07

Comments: This is the worst overgrip I've ever used. It feels like the plastic is still on it. In fact it is better if turned upside down, but even that is awful. My hands sweat a lot, so maybe if sweat is not a problem for you, it wouldn't be so bad. I have tried Wilson, Yonex, and Tourna Grip. Wilson is probably the best followed by Tourna and then Yonex. Try one of those before buying Gamma. No absorbency at all!
From: Andrew, Morristown, TN. 10/07

Comments: Best overgrip I've ever used. Comfortable, tacky (not too much) and amazingly durable. Buy the 15 or 30 pack for an incredible value. Gamma rules!
From: Dan, Beaverton, OR, USA, 06/07

Comments: I felt like I lost the feeling of my racket handle with this grip. It was too "cushy" which is a negative for any serious players. Tourna Grip just came out with Tourna Grip II which is a tackier version of the original. I bought the Supreme Overgrip and Tourna Grip II at the same time and Tourna Grip is definitely the way to go!
From: Pete, Austin, TX, USA. 6/07

Comments: The best overgrip I've ever used. Hands down. Both absorbent and tacky and lasts very long
From: Ian, San Diego, CA, USA. 5/07

Comments: Simply a great grip that you don't have to get used to. Comfortable and durable. 10 out of 10.
From: Artem, Christchurch, New Zealand. 2/07

Comments: Just want to confirm to those that are looking at this grip that it is excellent. I didn't have any problems installing, and the grip has worked really well for me after a week's use it's still great. Feels more durable than Wilson pro, I've never tried the Yonex. Definitely in the "feel good" range of tackiness with the Wilson, but probably is the tackier of the two. Also the extra thickness gives a slight cushion to the grip, where I would say the Wilson Pro has next to none.
From: Newt, San Jose, CA, USA 08/06

Comments:Really nice grip, unfortunately hard to put on, they don't have the "sticky part" that holds it to the bottom of the grip. However, I found 2 sided tape is a nice replacement for that. Anyway, I definitely prefer this grip over Wilson Pro (got blisters) and Yonex Super Grap (not good moisture absorption). It is a bit thicker than either of those grips but has just the right amount of tack and is very comfortable. I would recommend this overgrip to anyone, it is the best of all worlds
From: Zach, Chelmsford, MA, USA, 07/06

Comments: Excellent grip! Well cushioned, and very comfortable. The tacky surface makes a firm and solid grip on the racquet easy. I've never had any problem with moisture absorbency either. Great grip!
From: Ian, Ft. Collins, CO, USA 06/06

Comments: This is the best grip I have ever used. It is really thick and soft, and lasts a long time.
From: Richard, Atlanta, GA, US 04/06

Gamma Supreme Overgrip Tour Pack White (x15) - Where to go from here

Overgrip Reels and Bulk Packs
Tacky Overgrips
Gamma Overgrips

Gamma Supreme Overgrip Pro Pack White (x30)
Gamma Supreme Overgrip