Gamma Supreme Overgrip Tour Pack Pink (x15) Customer feedback

Comments: The best overgrip I've used. I've used the Tourna Tac but it does not last as long as this one. This grip sticks to your hands, will never slip and lasts much longer than any I've used, including Tourna. I can actually use one Gamma Supreme on my racquet per string job. This grip does not peel like other cheep imitations.
From: Mani, 5/13

Comments: Like others have said, the new grip is not as good as the old one. The tackiness rubs off much sooner than it used to, and I also don't like having the logo in the middle of the overgrip. It's mind boggling why anyone would mess with what was already a successful product.

Comments: The new version of Gamma Supreme is bad. If you liked the old Gamma Supreme (before the etched logo and sticky starting tape) then you need to buy Gamma RZR TAC overgrip. That is exactly the same feel as the old Gamma Supreme.

Comments: I have used Gamma Supreme for years now, and I keep coming back to it after trying out other overgrips. And I have tried almost everything available on the market looking for the perfect overgrip. My hands sweat moderately and I think Gamma Supreme is the best. It is great for both outdoor play on hot and humid days or indoor play. Other overgrips I have tried that come close include Wilson Pro Overgrip, Yonex Super Grap, and Tecnifibre's, but I keep coming back to Gamma Supreme. You can never go wrong with this overgrip!

Comments: Wow, this overgrip feels really good. It's tacky but not sticky. Durability seems pretty good considering I usually tape up my fingers like Nadal. The grip is soft and has a bit of a moist feel to it and it's not from your sweaty hands. So if your hands are somewhat dry, this grip will feel great on your hands. As far as durability, this grip has lasted longer than most grips I have used before. I've used Yonex Supergrap, Prince Duratac, and a couple of others that I don't remember at the moment, all of which has not lasted longer than this. The Yonex would come in 2nd as far as durability but Yonex Supergrap tends to be a little dry. Highly recommended.
From: TxT858, 11/11

From: TxT858, 11/11

Comments: This product replaced Yonex Supergrap as my tacky overgrip choice. It is tacky - and stays tacky! Helps with extreme grip changes.
From: Maxxply, 10/11

Comments: Simply the best overgrip out there. This for me is the all season overgrip. Just the right amount of tackiness that doesn't change till it gets really dirty and ready to be replaced which is usually a month. Get the 30 pack. It should last till you retire.
From: Marantzbar, NJ 11/09

Comments: These are the BEST. I've used Yonex, Wilson, HEAD, Prince....none of these can compare to the durability and maintenance of tackiness like the Gamma S.O.P. Very comfortable, lasts me 2-3 months (3x w week 3-4hrs each ntrp 4.5) and when it's ready to change, it does not peel (only loses it tackiness). Highly recommended. The White looks sweet n clean.
From: Roberto, Pembroke Pines, FL, USA. 2/09

Comments: I bought this grip after reading all the positive comments on it. I am very satisfied with this grip. It has perfect tackiness that doesn't go away even when the grip gets really dirty. Also very durable. Great product by Gamma.
From: Ryuzaki, Chino Hills, CA, USA. 2/09

Comments: Got a pack of these pink grips. Very very good! Best overgrip for traction & wicking! I've tried them all and this is the best so far.

Comments: These overgrips are certainly the best I have played with. I have been playing with Wilson Pro Overgrips and have also used Yonex but the Gamma wraps hold up better and have comparable tack and feel. I have only tried the blue and gray thus far, and cannot vouch for other colors. I ordered 60 of them. My new overgrip of choice.
From: Tim, Syracuse, NY USA. 1/09

Comments: This OG gives me the best feel ever. When playing with Supreme OG I feel I can place the ball anywhere I want to cause the feedback I get is amazing. And the durability is incredible also. When Wilson Pro last me about a week and then is useless, with Supreme I can play for an entire month and still feels great. I'm even playing now with a three months old Supreme since in my country it is hard to get the Supreme, and still feels new.
From: ronaldo, lima, peru. 11/08

Comments: These grips are great. I bought them on just a free for all buy and could not find anything close to how good this grip is and I do agree that the color affects the feel. I am a guy but I use the pink grips because the feel better. My bro uses Wilson Pro over grips and they dry out in one game. These will last you for at least one month. I put an overgrip on from Gamma and left on for one year and it still worked and was just like a new one.
From: jelly-Bean, USA. 11/08

Comments: Don't know why the color would make a difference, but it does. I've tried Blue, Black, and Grey, and it stays tacky, which is great. White, however, gets slippery. Go figure! Overall, this is an awesome, tacky grip with fantastic longevity (as long as you stay away from white!).
From: Jeff, Long Beach, CA, USA. 10/08