Gamma Syn. Gut WearGuard 16 White 660' Reel Customer feedback

Comments: Got this string for free with the purchase of the stringing machine. Put it on as the cross on a hybrid setup with alu power today and test it for a few hours. This string isn't bad, good comfort feel, average control, average power, better than many other cheap muti. strings. The price is definitely a bargain. I think the Gamma tnt2, Wilson NXT, or the Tecnifibre biphase do play a little bit better but they're all way overpriced. This is a good low cost cross string. The funny thing is how low Gamma itself rates this string at the back of the package! I guess it does perform way better than they expected. :)
From: Jack, Denver, USA, 03/11

Comments: A very good and affordable string. It lasts pretty long. I pop these like every 2 weeks or so. But there isn't anything to complain about. I still use them.
From: Michael, Long Beach, CA, U.S. 11/07

Comments: Now my impression on this string after 6 hours of play in 2 days: it seems to have a very solid feel with hardly any movement (strung @58lb). That surprised me as I can move the string easily with my fingers, but when in play it stays in it's place. It is somewhat forgiving on off-center shots, but can hardly say I am impressed, at it has taken away most of the spin my racquet used to have with the old string. My prince triple threat warrior came pre-strung with more playable string.
From: Bobby, Stamford, CT, USA. 11/06

Comments: Fantastic string! I was looking for a more durable alternative to Babolat conquest and I've found it! Even with the thin gauge it mixes very well with Babolat duralast tour. Durability is an issue but if you use single filament mains this string is a fantastic on the crosses! I use Yonex RDS 001 MID strung with Babolat duralast mains, Gamma syn gut wear guard on the crosses @ 55lbs
From: Pete, Sussex, UK, 07/06