Gamma RZR Rx 17 String Black Customer feedback

Comments: I think this string is one of the worst strings for the money. After hitting for only 30 minutes, the string started to move and it does not snap back like most polys normally do. I also did not like the feel of the string. I really like Gamma products, but this is certainly not one of my favorites and I will not be spending this much money on a string with such poor qualities and characteristics.
From: Neal, 3/14

Comments: I know marketing people put their spin on products to try to sell more, but the description of the string is spot on. I just put this in my racquet and hit some serves with it and thought it was just another poly string. But then I hit some groundies with it and wow! This stuff is like butter. I really didn't want to like it because it is twice as expensive as my Vokyl Cyclone. Cyclone has been my string for a year now and I am now trying to find a way to string Cyclone so it feels like this Gamma string. I will play with the tension of the Cyclone to try to get the soft plush feel of this Gamma, which means I will be dropping tension considerably. If RZR Rx will have decent durability and tension maintenance and I cannot get the Cyclone to feel this soft, I will be spending twice as much on my string cause I love the Gamma! It is pretty easy to string too!
From: CF, 12/13