Gamma RZR Rx 16 String Black Customer feedback

Comments: I am a 5.0 player and string my own racquets . I hybrid polys in the cross with VS Gut in the mains. The drawback to my set up is the tension loss of the poly while my gut holds its tension. When going to TW's String Performance data base -- the results for RZR RX 16g was stiffness 196.0 and tension loss 27.3! The only string that comes close is Luxilon 4g 16g (the gold standard Poly string for Tension stability) with a stiffness rating of 286.9 VS Gamma's 196 rating . No offence to those with titanium elbow but at 286 even with gut in the mains my arm would fall off . I put it side by side against my go to Yonex poly tour pro 16g (known for its soft response) and the gamma is still much softer in my opinion. With PTP's tension loss rating at 44.5 and a stiffness of 191.5. Like the previous reviewer states the painted on coating does wear away at my sweet spot but doesn't effect its playability . FYI -- VS gut Black does the same. In a nut shell from a string nut, this string is awesome!

Comments: Really surprising! When you first see this string you think this is just another poly. But, when you first open it you can see right away that the string is much less stiff than something like RPM/Lux. When stringing, it's much the same as a standard poly. So, you may think well how does it play?! Let me tell you, this string is amazing! It truly is softer "feeling" and yet it has all the power you could possibly want. It makes a very unique and powerful sound on the shots too. The biggest thing that stood out though, was how powerful it was without sacrificing comfort. The string's outer coating wears away pretty quick, however, the string still keeps the best of it qualities. I love this string!