Gamma RZR 98 Racquet Customer feedback

Comments: It's okay. I can definitely see how Gamma has a great idea with the RZR mold. They didn't produce a top notch racquet, but it wasn't bad either. I can see this line of racquets proving itself in a few years as one of the top brand lines. This racquet was extremely maneuverable so spin was out of this world! That being said it has no feel, no control and a very very small and unstable sweet spot. If u aim down the middle then it will be fine, but who wants to do that all the time. If you can learn to control this racquet then it will really train you well. Very fun to hit with. That's the reason why I haven't used the word awful to describe it.
From: Stan, 8/12

Comments: I have have hit this stick for well over a week of play and it performed very well. From serving to volleying to groundstrokes to return of serve - this frame performed consistently well with a nice solid feel. Even though it is a fairly light racquet, it swings like a stick in the 11.5 ounce range. Strung with a hybrid setup with a co-poly in the mains and soft multifilament in the crosses, the racquet response was always predictable and the feel was very nice, but muted. The open string pattern gave me plenty of access to spin and the control was more of what I would expect from a denser string pattern. Overall this is a quality frame that is worth a close look. Although TW's reviews are usually spot-on, I think they got it wrong on this racquet.
String type and tension: Signum Pro-Poly Plasma on the mains, Tecnifibre X-One Biphase on the crosses.

Comments: I was actually quite surprised by this stick. Sponsored player, but 'looking' a bit. Six One Tour, hoping the PS95 would be something more than the huge disappointment that it turned out to be.....I have to say, this frame, now siliconed and leaded to 12.1 (still too light), actually has a somewhat BLX90 'sort of' feel to it (and is the first frame I've ever thought so). Hard to describe, but I'd be willing to be that, spec'd out to my custom 6.1's (13.2, 12pts), it could feel remarkably similar. Off center is a slight bit wonky, but I think with some more tricks with lead, 12.8 or so, it will steady out to be a rather nice frame. Been trying quite a few frames. While I can play with anything, this frame I would compete with. If you're looking at Babs', I would take a close look here. Granted, not as 'cool' when walking on the court, but..

Gamma RZR 98 Racquet - Where to go from here