Gamma RZR 105 Racquet Customer feedback

Comments: I bought the first one less than a month ago and I have my third one in the mail on the way to me. I'm selling everything else -- I've found what I've been looking for! Loaded with spin, power that can be controlled, feel on drop shots, volleys, and serves. It does everything well. I've been told by 4.5s that I'm a 4.0, but I play a lot of pushers, and the lighter weight helps me when there is no pace coming at me. When I play hard hitters, it has enough swing weight to absorb their shots. I like the 105 square inch head -- I think it's perfect for me. I don't see as well as I used to, so the extra margin is there without being to unwieldy -- simply perfect!
From: Daniel, 3/15

Comments: I have used this racquet for about 3 months now at least 3-4 times per week. I transitioned from a Yonex Ezone 107 and the first thing I noticed was the additional power. I also broke main strings on 2 occasions with Gamma TNT 2 17g. I noticed some improvement on my groundstrokes (more power) and serves but definitely lost some control, especially on the volleys. Also, I developed minor wrist and hand injuries with this racquet after I switched to poly strings. Pros: Power, large sweet spot, improved serves. Cons: Maneuverability, control, racquet stiffness could cause minor injuries. With so many "better" racquets on the market, I would go with a more popular choice.