Gamma RZR 105 Racquet Customer feedback

Comments: I have used this racquet for about 3 months now at least 3-4 times per week. I transitioned from a Yonex Ezone 107 and the first thing I noticed was the additional power. I also broke main strings on 2 occasions with Gamma TNT 2 17g. I noticed some improvement on my groundstrokes (more power) and serves but definitely lost some control, especially on the volleys. Also, I developed minor wrist and hand injuries with this racquet after I switched to poly strings. Pros: Power, large sweet spot, improved serves. Cons: Maneuverability, control, racquet stiffness could cause minor injuries. With so many "better" racquets on the market, I would go with a more popular choice.

Gamma RZR 105 Racquet - Where to go from here