Gamma RZR 100 M Racquet Customer feedback

Comments: The demo I hit with felt like a more comfortable (but with a slightly less predictable response) version of the Babolat APD. It actually volleys a little better than the APD, with a slightly more head-heavy bias, but groundstrokes lack some of the pinpoint reliability of the Babolat. Spin is fair, not dazzling, and power is above average. Ultimately I chose not to buy it as the slightly uneven response off the strings was disconcerting.

Comments: This is the first time I tried a Gamma racquet. Hit with it three times. I agree with Stephen. This racquet has a really nice soft feel to it, much better feel than other racquets I've tried. The great feel on groundstrokes is the best thing about this racquet. Groundstrokes have good power and control, and lots of topspin. Also good for serving. Only problem is that, although it volleys very well when hitting the sweetspot, volleys can be somewhat dead if missing the sweetspot. Overall, I liked this racquet the best of racquets with similar specs that I had demos of. Bravo Gamma!
From: Henry, 10/14

Comments: Oh man, I'm switching! This racquet is the bomb! Has a super solid feel, and reminds me of the Wilson Pro Staff 95S but in an 100 square inch head size. I couldn't put this baby down. If anyone out there is familiar with the old Gamma T-7, which has a super soft/comfy feel, the 100M kinda felt like a cross between the T-7 and the Babolat Aerodrive or Aeropro or something (the yellow one that everyone likes). This is a real winner!
From: Stephen, 3/14