Comments: I got to know this grip rather by luck: A used racquet I bought came wrapped with this grip. And I liked it the moment I grabbed it. As Jack commented right below, this grip has plastic feel, but in positive ways. What I mean is, it is not as soft and/or elastic as other synthetic grips and feels very firm and solid, almost half way between leather and synthetic. I've used leather grip almost exclusively, sometimes with overgrip on it and sometimes just the bare leather, and this grip gives the similar feel to the combination of leather and overgrip. I haven't found a synthetic grip that I quite like, but I like this one a lot.
From: Jae, 3/12

Comments: Basically, this replacement grip has good cushion but with a firmer feel. It kind of feels like the cushion foam having a somewhat higher density than the other brands. The material is rather too plastic feeling. But if you do use overgrip, this is a very good replacement grip.
From: Jack, 9/11

Comments: This is the best replacement I've used so far. It is also very good with an overgrip because it is not too thick and stiff, it is rather soft and thin. People who hate leather grip like me should try this out.
From: Dennis, new york, US. 3/09