Gosen Nano Contour Replacement Grip Customer feedback

Comments: I have been using this for a year. The advantage is that this grip does not increase the racquet grip size. The disadvantage is that it does not maintain its tackiness as long as the Wilson or Gamma contour grips. So you have to replace the grip more often.

Comments: One of the best grips on the market. This has been my favorites. Similar to Gamma contour grip, but softer and tackier which makes Gosen more suitable for winter use. High stretch enables on to install at different thickness. Great value.

Comments: This is one of the best replacement grips on the market. I've been using this brand for a couple years. It has all the good properties as expected with a grip. Soft, comfortable, stretchy, long-lasting, cost effective. Similar quality to Gamma's contour grip, but at a lower cost.

Comments: This one of the best contour grips on the market. Not harsh but soft, long-lasting, comfortable. Can't beat the price!

Comments: I love this replacement grip. It gives me a lot of grip and does not give me any blisters. I used to use the overgrip, and it was too sticky and actually gave me lot of blister on my hand. Gosen grip is the one I use for all my racquets now, whether teaching racquets or match play racquets. I order tons of this grip for backup and anytime I let my students try out the racquet, they say the like the grip better than the racquet.
From: Heineken, 10/11

Comments: I don't like overgrips, so I am always looking for a grip that I can hold on to that feels great, and this one is it! This is my favorite grip ever, and anytime I hand a racket over to anyone to check out the grip, they like it, too.
From: Scott, Prescott Valley, AZ, USA, 08/07