Gamma Marathon DPC 15L String Natural Customer feedback

Comments: Great string! I used to break strings every 3-4 weeks with the Prince Synthetic Gut, I've been using this string for 3 weeks already and it's still in good shape, haven't noticed a significant decrease in tension or playability.
From: Cory, 4/14

Comments: This string gave me good spin on my groundstrokes but not so much on my serve. It also gave me decent power, but it only lasted for 28 hours of play. It doesn’t last at all! It might last a marathon of two feet!
From: Gavin, Marion, Iowa, USA. 10/07

Comments: I really like this string. It is very solid in every area of the court. It is not amazing in one area as it is pretty much a basic all-rounded string. Sometimes I have problems with hitting the ball long, but I won't blame this string, I like it too much.
From: John, Maryland, USA. 2/07

Comments: Very nice string. It feels like the Gosen Proform Tuff, but this has more bite, feel and my shots have more sting. The durability is very consistent and is a lot better than the regular synthetic gut. There has not been any freak accident that resulted in pre-mature breaking.
From: Rommel, Manila, Philippines 04/06

Comments: I started with the strongest Prince gut and only had 3-5 hours of play before breaking the string. I then went to the Luxilon Big Banger and noticed I had 10-15 hours of play...but it was around $30. Started hitting the 15 g Gamma Marathon and noticed I am getting 12-15 hours of play time at a much cheaper price at $21. Have not noticed a significant change in feel or response. I like this so far. Tension around 64.
From:Dennis City, State, Country: Sacramento, CA

Comments: I've been playing with this particular string on a Wilson ProStaff Hyper Carbon 6.1 and strung at 61lbs. This string is definitely great for hard-hitters. I play 3-4 days/wk. for 2-1/2 to 3-1/2 hrs. each day of hard-hitting drills and sets. Gamma Marathon 15L would last me approximately 4 weeks. It has a good, soft feel and, at the same time, very durable; great for big ground-strokes, serves, and volleys without worries that your string is going to break suddenly. It also takes several weeks before you notice loss of tension on strings.
From: Rowel, San Francisco, USA. 6/03

Comments: I had a softer feel with this string. It lasted me longer too - I play 8 hrs each week. I had a good feel and control of my shot. I am a hard hitter, stringing my racquet at 65 pounds. Good value for money for hard hitters.
From: David Tan, Singapore 9/02