Gamma Live Wire XP 16 String Customer feedback

Comments: I loved the string while it lasted. However, the string only lasted me about 3 days of hitting... About 10-12 hrs. I expected it to be more durable.

Comments: Strung at 68lbs on my Yonex RQIS tour 1, I found this string to be a perfect match for my style of play. It is durable, and offers a lot of spin. Before I used Wilson NXT 16, and once I made the switch I haven't looked back.
From: Josh, South San Francisco, Ca, USA. 2/09

Comments: In order for live wire to be durable you have to put them in the crosses. Otherwise put a fork in them.
From: Rick, Santa Monica, CA. 11/07

Comments: I tried these strings on the mains strung at 58, with ALU power rough on the crosses at 54 of my k-factor six one tour. The feel was ok (i.e., nothing exceptional), but NO DURABILITY....they broke in less than 3 hours. I am a 4.5-5.0 player.
From: Mike, Hong Kong, 10/07

Comments: I am a junior player and these strings are great. Their feel is comfortable in all aspects of the game. These do tend to fray in about a month but overall I love them!
From: Bradley, Granite Bay, CA, USA 07/07

Comments: This strings are wonderful. I love their feel and durability. I know a lot of people who play with these too and they all agree that they are well worth the money.
From: Brad McMurdie, Boise, ID, USA. 02/05

Comments: Love these strings. I am a serve/volley player but I believe this string will be better for baseline players who want some extra pop and more spin. This string lacks a little touch on volleys but makes up for it in all the other categories.
From: Danny, Fairfax, VA, USA. 7/03

Comments: I have been using these strings at a very competitive level for about a year now and they feel great. You get the power and the feel of natural gut. Mine wear or break within a month or so, but that is from playing a lot. Overall, they are a great buy.
From: Michael, MI, USA. 3/03

Gamma Live Wire XP 16 String - Where to go from here

Gamma TNT2, Live Wire, Professional - Playability
Tennis String Reviews
Multicore with Wraps
Pure Comfort from Gamma - on Sale!
Gamma String