Gamma Live Wire 17 String Reel Customer feedback

Comments: Read an article about hybriding with Gamma Live Wire and Spiky Shark. Purchased it for my 16 year old daughter who had problems with control and this combination is A+. She has a great feel for the ball, a big hitter, but most of her balls now stay in. She is quite happy with these strings.
From: Sharon, 10/14

Comments: Having arm problems, the live Wire 17 feels good on my arm and gives me, a flat ball hitter, solid control.
From: Burge. 6/11

Comments: This is seriously the closest thing to natural gut. I know many people that say other multifilament strings come "the closest to natural gut," but their answers will change after they have tried this string. If you are looking for "gut- like feel" look no more. At about 11 bucks a set, there is almost no need for natural gut anymore. This string gets softer and softer the more you play with it. It is crisp with excellent feel when freshly strung, while providing the comfort of gut. It does start to get mushy after about 30 hours of play, that is, if your strings last that long. If you are suffering from arm injuries, this is your string. I have to admit, this string has very little spin potential. Power and control were provided at a balanced ratio. Better for flat hitters rather and topspin players. I don't break strings often, so at 60+ hours, these strings are still going strong. If you are looking for something crisper, try Live Wire XP. However, Live Wire and Live Wire XP are two completely different strings in terms of feel. XP is much crisper and stiffer than Live Wire Original. Strung at 60 on a Babolat Pure Drive GT.

Comments: Any reason to switch to this on the crosses, since it's soft, I use Luxilon Timo 18 in the mains and I'm looking for something else in the crosses other than Prince SynGut 17, not really because i don't like it but because I can't find that in a reel. I'm a 4.5 baseliner using a Head LM OS. Help!
From: Brian, USA. 3/09

Comments: These strings are awesome, they provide you with great feel, and excellent control. If you are looking for an all round string, this is your best choice.
From: Paul, Waterbury, CT. 3/09

Comments:Hi Everyone! Happy Holidays! I love the 17 gauge string! I feel much more control, accuracy and power. I use a Head Fire! The string feels like a natural extension of my game whether it be forehands, backhands, serves, return of serves, volleys, or slices. I get more bite in my shots. I make shots I would usually miss without 17 gauge! Thanks Gamma! My game has already improved dramatically!
From: Keith, Philadelphia, PA, USA. 12/08