Gamma iO 17 Silver String Customer feedback

Comments: Used a full bed of this in my IG Prestige MP at 52 lbs and loved it. Nice pop on serves and volleys, good spin and control with groundstrokes and arm-friendly. Wish it was still on sale!
From: Dalton, 7/14

Comments: Great string. I am currently testing a bunch of polys and as soon as I hit with this one it shot to the top of my list. It offers the best ball pocketing I have seen from a poly, lots of spin, ample power, and better than average feel. I have it strung at 52 lbs. So far have played about 10 hours with it and it is still lively.

Comments: Really good string. I have played with a number of strings and while this is not the softest poly, it has a nice cushion to it while being firm. The access to power and control is very nice. I haven't gotten used to the feel yet, but it is there, just need to zero in on it for the drop shots. People are correct when comparing it to RPM Blast. For reference, I've played with the following strings and would place the iO 17 as one of the top 2 or 3: BHBR7, Black Widow 17, Sonic Pro Edge 16, RPM Blast/Team 16 and 17, Beast 16, etc.

Comments: Awesome string! It is a soft, arm friendly version of RPM blast. Nice access to spin, very responsive. My new string of choice!
From: Shea, 2/13