Gamma Infinity 18 360 Reel Customer feedback

Comments: I really love the control and spin the thin gauge provides. On a normal string a thick gauge is needed to make it last more than a match, yet these tend not to break due to the nifty stuff the mains are made out of. Just take the 18 don't get into the thicker stuff
From: Will, Kailua, Hawaii, USA. 7/08

Comments: First 18 gauge string I tried. I got a lot of spin and control with this string. So I give it a ten on playability. But it lasted me 2 sets only. I have a Prince Diablo with a 16/18 pattern. It moved a lot, but I didn't really mind it. I played great with it.
From: Joel J., West New York, NJ. 5/08

Comments: I put this string in my Head i.Radical to replace the Head Tour 17 string that I have been using for several years. The Gamma Infinity provides a solid feel on all strokes after I added a second shock absorber, my serve is back, feel on volleys is great, and I have much better control on groundies. The i.Radical has such a tight stringbed that breaking the strings shouldn't be a problem (hope springs eternal). I'm hoping this string helps with a sore shoulder, and so far so good.
From: Mike, Southport, NC, USA. 10/05

Comments: 3.5 player using a Head L4 racquet strung at 57 lbs, playing 2hrs 5X a week, broke the end of the third week.
From: Todd, Cincinnati, OH, USA. 06/05

Comments: Wow! What a string. I am 5.0 hard hitter who breaks the Prince Top Spin 15L in a set or 2. This string is really durable. I have been playing with it for more than 5 hrs and I hardly see the groove in the main string, which is Kevlar. I really like the feel, crispy and controlled. My serves are back with aces and volleys are at the deep corner. The string generates a lot of spin too. I am going to try 17g and see if that plays the same. Players, who break strings and do not like Polyester strings, give this a try. You will never regret.
From: Zaw, Lake Forest, CA, USA. 08/04