Comments: Cool color, a bit translucent. Murder on your arm though. First Generation poly feel. Was hoping the Sea and Island construction would mean it's softer, but feels just like regular Polylon.
From: Dave, 9/15

Comments: This is a different kind of poly! Feel and pop are like a softer synthetic gut or firmer multi, but the spin is outstanding. If you are looking for a low-powered poly to keep your shots inside the court, this is not it. I usually play with a hybrid to get more comfort and power, but ILD in a full bed gives me more of both than my usual setup. Very elbow- friendly. The one negative is it strings up like a poly -- lots of coil memory. I do hope Gosen comes out with a thinner gauge than the 16L. I'm a 4.0 player with moderate spin.
From: Denise, 9/15

Comments: This is a very comfortable and powerful string. My favorite string so far as I am transitioning into using polyester strings. I have had a history of arm troubles and normally polyester strings cause too much pain. I string this in a hybrid with OG sheep 17 gauge and my arm pain has completely disappeared.
From: Brock, 6/14