Gamma Hi Tech Gel Grip Black Customer feedback

Comments: This grip has a dry feel, not so tacky but tacky enough, and you really feel the grooves, which I personally don't like. It feels as if I have less control or feeling because of these grooves. This grip is also relatively thick, so keep that in mind when you want to buy it.
From: Richard, 10/12

Comments: I've been putting this OVER the stock grip on all my rackets for the past 10 years, or so (wish I did this in high school 20 years ago), and love it. This grip feels good, stays tacky, and lasts a long time (at least on the California central coast where humidity is almost never an issue).
From: Joe, Santa Cruz, CA, USA, 12/10

Comments: I play with a Babolat pure drive team oversize strung at 62lbs with gamma synthetic gut and gamma polyester strings. I hit a heavy topspin forehand, a two-handed backhand, also slice a lot on my backhand. I play on a middle school team and during the season we have 3 to 4 matches every week and practice every day that there isn't a match. I bought this grip because I was tired of changing my tourna grip over grip after 2 days of playing. I think that the gel is great because it doesn't leave blisters on my hand like my stock Babolat grip with tourna grip on it did. My only complaint is that after playing when it is humid or when my hand sweats a lot the grip absorbs it but also loses its "tackiness" for some time because of the moisture.
From: Alex, Cleveland, OH, USA. 11/06

Comments: I have not used the gel contour grip, but this gel grip seems to fit in the contour category as well. It has huge grooves. It feels good on the serve for confidence in holding the racquet without it slipping out, but that's about it. It does not feel good to me on the volleys because of the large grooves. Switching from say a backhand to a forehand grip is the problem.
From: Rob, Merced, CA, USA 08/06