Gamma Glide Hybrid w/ Moto String Customer feedback

Comments: Gamma Moto with Glide is the best combination for players look for maximum spin and power. I used to use a full bed of Moto and had great results but now with Moto and Glide I am seeing even more benefits to my serve and groundstrokes. I've seen increased spin on my kick serve allowing me to push opponents off of the court quickly, opening up the court for an easy pass. I am also able to go for more from the baseline without having to change my swing. The Glide really does help Moto snap back allowing for maximum bite on the ball. I've also seen increased control from the Glide which is great for volleys at the net. It's the best hybrid I've used!
From: Sean, 8/14

Comments: 3.5 male player with decent topspin for my level. Currently use Gamma Moto 17 with Babolat Pure Strike 18x20 at 62 lbs. I just strung the same racquet with Motto/Glide hybrid at 58/62 lbs. I've noticed a slight increase in my spin on all my shots. The string bed is just a bit softer and perhaps bit more powerful. I think the Glide strings do work as advertised.
From: Lu, 4/14

Comments: This is a great string. Fantastic amount of spin, especially on the serve. Groundstrokes go deep. Most of my lobs stay in. Good angles and crisp volleys! I strung these strings on a Wilson Juice 100 S at 58 lbs mains and 55 lbs cross.
From: Emily, 3/14