GU Energy Gel 8 Pack Customer feedback

Comments: I tried the orange flavor. The part I don't like is a somewhat spoiled type of flavor on the initial entry. But after that the aftertaste is fine, kind of like a sweet, viscous substance with some orange flavor (although I can imagine some people will find such a viscous sweet substance disgusting). I'm not sure about how much energy boost this gives you since I didn't notice much difference between taking it and not taking it. I play about medium level park recreation tennis. It did not cause me any stomach problems, nor did I notice much effect from the caffeine content (I'm not a coffee drinker). Overall, I won't be ordering this again due to the bad foretaste.

Comments: Good product, takes time to find what flavor you like, and how much to take. Some will upset your stomach more than others, due to caffeine contents, ingredients, texture, and thickness. Would suggest taking it with water to help it go down. Also, try only taking half of one at a time until your stomach can handle a whole one, as it is hard to digest stuff while the body is active.

GU Energy Gel 8 Pack - Where to go from here