Forten Aramid Gear 660 Reel String Customer feedback

Comments: After only 1 set of doubles, the Aramid mains are already notched halfway through! It does have good comfort and control, but I definitely prefer Ashaway Crossfire for much better durability and spin. I always use polyester crosses, perhaps that makes the difference.
From: Sander

Comments: If you're a string breaker, you may like these strings. They seem very strong (as in harsh), as it plays like a board and the string movement is way too much for my liking. I cut them out immediately after one play. My elbow was quite sore as well. There's no touch, but great spin and powerful (too much power for me as an all-court player). If you're a power baseliner, it may be better suited for you. I strung it at 52/55 lbs in my Donnay X-Gold 94.
From: Larry, 12/12