Forten Aramid Gear 660 Reel String Customer feedback

Comments: I don't know how anybody can give this string any negative reviews. It makes no sense. All you have to do is make sure you string this at the right tension. The spin potential is off the charts and the strings have a lot of pop. I've tried many tennis racquets and many tennis strings. Polyester strings have caused me bad tennis elbow. I found these strings to be much more arm friendly to my elbow. These by far, are one of the best strings I've ever used. Once again, make sure you string these strings at the right tension. The price is great and are worth a try. This has become my string of choice. Thanks Tennis Warehouse for selling this tennis string.
From: Anonymous, 12/16

Comments: After only 1 set of doubles, the Aramid mains are already notched halfway through! It does have good comfort and control, but I definitely prefer Ashaway Crossfire for much better durability and spin. I always use polyester crosses, perhaps that makes the difference.
From: Sander

Comments: If you're a string breaker, you may like these strings. They seem very strong (as in harsh), as it plays like a board and the string movement is way too much for my liking. I cut them out immediately after one play. My elbow was quite sore as well. There's no touch, but great spin and powerful (too much power for me as an all-court player). If you're a power baseliner, it may be better suited for you. I strung it at 52/55 lbs in my Donnay X-Gold 94.
From: Larry, 12/12