Comments: Tried this string in my backup racquet, a Yonex 002Tour and it was amazing. Incredible bite and spin, felt like I could do anything with the ball. Then I tried it in my main racquet (90sq" Yonex) and couldn't recapture the magic no matter what I tried. Now I'm trying it again in my 002Tour and again it is indeed brilliant in every way. I may have to change to this racquet!
From: Sander, 4/13

Comments: I had this string in a hybrid at 53 lbs with Gamma Gut 2 at 55 lbs. The feel was great and I got a great amount of spin even with a 18x20 string pattern. I've had it for about 3 to 4 months hitting 3 times a week. The mains a really close to breaking, I can also feel the strings are a little dead. Good string if your not a string shredder but need some durability.
From: Javier, 10/11