>Comments: These strings lose their tension very quickly and move around a lot which annoys me. I would not recommend these strings especially after I tried Luxilon. You just can't compare the two. The spin and power is not even comparable, although Luxilon kills your arm half of the time.
From: Joe, CT, USA. 4/10
(Asterik is a multifliament string that is designed to be more comfort-oriented, while Luxilon makes polyester strings that are designed to offer more spin and control. Multifilament and synthetic gut strings tend to move around and need to be straightened in the stringbed more often than polyester strings. -- TW Staff)

Comments: I hated these strings the first two times I hit with them. No power and no spin. But they started loosening up by the third time and what a difference! Strings are soft, great feel, good spin, decent power, and strings don't move much. Now my favorite multi strings.
From: Henry, Oakland, CA. 10/09

Comments: Good string, I am trying out a new hybrid and so far these are working nicely in the mains. I have the Tecnifibre X-One Biphase in the crosses(red). I have been doing the popular gut/monofilament hybrid for a while now and I wanted a set-up that would be a little softer and more arm friendly. Plus it feels like you have to swing so hard every time to get good spin with those luxilon type strings that everybody thinks are necessary these days. I like the Gamma to this point, the biphase are also great.
From: Joplin, Monterey Bay, CA, USA. 10/08

Comments: The string had great feel and added more spin to my shots. Also, they did have good control and phenomenal feel. This string is a good choice for baseline players.
From: Chad, New York, NY, USA. 5/07