Gosen AK Pro CX 16 String Customer feedback

Comments: I wanted a string that was comfortable due to injuries, but at the same time not too much power and this fits. I strung this in a hybrid with my usual Luxilon ALU Power at 48 lbs in my K90. This string is comfortable but not to the degree of multis. The power is surprisingly low for a syn gut which helped with control. I found that after afew hours hitting, the outer layer of this string becomes rough feeling, not slick and so it prevented the poly from sliding around which made it harder to produce spin. I chose the 16g for durability and it seems it won't break for a long time to come (since it doesn't move around) but the playability suffered. Since I also bought a 17g I will try it and then will compare. Overall, I think this 16g syn gut is suited for people who want the comfort of a syn gut without it being powerful and better for flat hitters since it doesn't slide around much as well as the durability. For those that want a slick string that produces awesome spin while still being comfortable like this string, try sidewinder 17. For a copoly that one is comfortable, powerful and super spin friendly.
From: Ken, 11/14