Fila Sentinel White/Blue Men's Shoes Customer feedback

Comments: Good comfort, pretty good durability, and decent cosmetics. I got fewer compliments than what I got with my Propulses, but they felt more flexible and forgiving. Despite no break-in time, the shoes seemed to widen as I wore them, causing some unwanted movement which resulted in sore toes and some minor blisters. But that was for the brief latter stage of the shoes, right before they ripped through. Overall, good shoes.

Comments: Contrary to the previous write up, I think the Sentinel shoes run a half-size small and should be ordered a half-size larger due to a narrow shoe box and wearing thorlon socks.

Comments: Fila is Back! The 2012/2013 line before the Sentinel was horrible. I have been wearing the pro player Fila line for at least 5 years and generally they have been the most comfortable and durable until that last line. With the Sentinel they have come back strong with a shoe that's light, durable, comfy and inexpensive. Give these a try. I put my Babalot's in the back of my closet.

Comments: I highly recommend this shoe. No break-in needed. Extremely comfortable out of the box. Excellent lateral support, and even though the toe box space is pretty generous, it still provides good support in quick sprints and backpedalling. Very comfortable and supportive if you wear a size 2E athletic shoe. I didn't find the need to get a 1/2 size smaller.
From: Ray, 2/14

Comments: Just got them and they feel great. I have not played with these shoes just yet, but I love the initial feel. No break in will be necessary. This was my alternative to the T-22 that was out of stock. Do get a 1/2 size smaller as suggested by TW. They also run slightly hot (as reviewed).
From: Philippe, 10/13

Fila Sentinel White/Blue Men's Shoes - Where to go from here

Men's Shoes
Grey Accent
Blue Accent
Fila Sentinel Shoes 30% Off!
Day 9: Men's and Women's Fila Sentinel Shoes-$59