Comments: They are very narrow, plus I have played twice in these and there is already signs of wear on the sole.
From: Ricardo, 3/13

Comments: I wore these to the mall but won't ever step foot on a tennis court with them. They're the low end of the tennis shoe spectrum, with Yonex, Lotto and Asics being on the high end, in my humble opinion.
From: Bob, 2/13

Comments: It doesn't shock me to see so many people complaining about how fast the Fila R8's wear out. I am a weekend 4.0 player, and wore through the sole in about 6 weeks. Understand, I didn't wear the bottoms smooth - I wore THROUGH the sole. I've worn Filas for 10 or 15 years consistently with no issues (many purchased from TW). I am now divorcing myself from Fila shoes. In my opinion it's a fashion show and not a player's shoe, and I don't feel they stand behind their guarantee. Trying the K Swiss Big Shots and I think they are a big improvement.
From: BA, 6/12

Comments: I have used Fila shoes for the last 6 years. They have always felt good and been fairly durable. The outside fronts have always torn after extended play of 6 months, but I have seldom worn a hole in the sole bottoms. Unfortunately or fortunately I will never wear these shoes. They are quite heavy, very narrow (I wear a B width) and hurt my feet to try them on. The padding seems OK to good. I am going to try the R-4s or Asics; both seem to be more comfortable. I got a pair of Gel 7s from TW a few months back and love them. Now they are discontinued. Maybe the Japanese will start making tennis shoes; they don't change a good product until they have a better one!
From: Bob, 2/12

Comments: These shoes do not last long. I went through the sole after 5 matches.
From: JT. 11/11

Comments: These are good looking and comfortable like most Fila shoes. Good description, they are half-a-size small in length and a bit narrow in the front for my medium-wide feet. Foot support isn't among the best and the sole seems to wear out quickly.
From: Knife, 10/11

Comments: These are horrible shoes. My son wore through a pair in 3 weeks. The evergrind sole is a joke. They are comfortable but not in the least bit durable.
From: AJ, 9/11

Comments: I ordered these because they were suppose to be narrow. They do run 1/2 size small in length like the Fila Punto of a few years ago. With some shoes such as last year's Lotto Ultra and the Asics Gel Game 2, I can get by with a smaller size than Tennis Warehouse recommends because of my narrow feet, but not these. If you order them a half size longer than your normal size, I would think they would be better fit for a medium foot. Even though they are a little narrow side to side, there is plenty of height in the toe box to accommodate a wider foot. I am returning them so I can't comment on how they play or durability.
From: Bill, Moorpark, CA, USA. 4/11