Comments: I wore these 5 times and the sole wore completely through. Unbelievable.
From: Adam, 4/13

Comments: I wore these and ended up getting blisters everywhere, I can't wear them again.
From: Tony, 4/13

Comments: I have to agree with the other comments on wear. The soles wore through after about 12 sessions.
From: Terry, 6/12

Comments: This shoe looked great! It has decent comfort right out of the box. The problem is, the toe rubber wore through after just 3 practice sessions (about 5 hours)! I'm a 6.0 player that is neitherlead-footed nor clumsy. In fact, I'm speedy and weighted just under 160lbs. I've tried many tennis sneakers and never had problems like these before. In conclusion: I found these Fila shoes are simply the most flimsy sneakers ever made. My heels hurts for the first time in my life. I'll never buy Fila again.
From: Ethan, 12/11

Comments:This is a very comfy shoe. It is reasonably supportive if a bit roomier than the previous pair of Fila's that I owned a few years back; I just wear my thicker socks for matches. Traction is great. Ventilation is excellent and I don't feel the need to get these off right after the match. I'm a 4.5 player who plays 2-3 times per week. Only concern is, after less than a month on court, the toe is wearing through into the midsole a bit, which is below-average durability in my experience.

Black Shoes