Comments: I recently purchased four of these rackets and they are one of the best rackets I have ever played with. They are super solid and they feel incredible. You will have to hit with these rackets to know exactly what I'm talking about. The feel of these rackets when you hit the ball is like no other rackets I have ever hit with. I'm putting up my Wilson (K) six.one tour 90's besides its nice to play with something different that everybody else and his brother plays with...Price + Quality = UNBEATABLE!!
From: Rocky, Daytona Beach, Florida, USA, 11/09

Comments: I'll start with the bad, the fit and finish could be better, there are a couple of plastic Fischer badges stuck onto the frame near the top of the handle that threaten to fall out, but it's purely cosmetic. There's a lot of good things with this frame. It has a delicately crisp response, reminds me of the Dunlop 200G MW, it feels lively without feeling loose, the feel of the racquet is perhaps the best I've come across. It's well balanced, though it's a heavier racquet, it's very maneuverable, I didn't have any trouble making my shots. The string pattern offers good access to spin, the heft of the racquet and feel made for excellent volleys. Serves were good as well. You'll have to supply your own power, the racquet favors an aggressive swing, but the control is impressive. This is definitely worth a try, especially given the price, if you're a fan of the old school control racquet (Prestige, 200G, Prostaff 6.1)
From: Darryl, Canada 10/09
String type and tension: Kirschbaum Competition 17g

Comments: Just bought two M-Comp's - great rackets. I love the old school feel, which I'm sure comes from the fiberglass in the frame. I moved to this one from the Wilson KPS88 - also a great old school racket but much stiffer and about .6 oz heavier - that extra weight definitely weighed me down on serves and especially overheads. The M-Comp has the perfect set up - solid and heavy enough for hard hitting, yet light enough for easy overheads, plus very accurate. Even though a 16x19, in the 95" frame it is really an 18x20. 55 lbs. with Signum Pro Plasma's was a little crispy and did decrease the sweetspot, but a lower tension (say 48-52 or 53) would give a bigger sweetspot, some more power and probably not lose any accuracy. I think this is an undiscovered gem if you like to feel the head of the racket and while having some usable quickness. Demo one, the price is great!
From: Terry, Los Angeles, CA 10/09
String type and tension: Signum Pro Poly Plasma #53 & #55

Comments: One sweet frame. I'm a 15+ year Original Pro Staff 6.0 95 player recently looking to get into something more modern. After reading a boatload of reviews, I demo'd a Dunlop Aerogel 100, Yonex RDS 002 Tour, Boris Becker 11 something, Fischer M Comp 95, and Fischer M Speed Pro 1 95. The Yonex was cool but stiff feeling. The Becker was similar but had a little too much vibration, the Dunlop was killer but too much like my PS 6.0 95 with a smaller head, the M Speed Pro 1 98 was excellent but just a hair light. The M Comp 95 is a dream to play. The Fischers we're tops. The M Speed Pro 1 98 just felt like it would need a little weight added. The M comp 95 plays exactly like TW describes it in their product description. Ultra stable and manueverable, solid weight, killer control with just enough power. Nice pop, the ball sits nicely on the strings. Outstanding spin and freakin awesome on serves. This racquet does everything well with laser beam control. I am glad I tried it. Its great that Fischer takes manufacturing QC seriously, I can't begin to understand why other manufacturers can get away with charging $200 for a racquet that they can't build the same way everytime. I play with a wide variety of spin, power and angle. Only serve and volley in doubles. I have solid shots all around basically. Lastly, I don't know what the magnet deal is all about, the only thing that matters is how the racquets play. I can't get over how stable, comfortable, maneuverable, spin and control oriented this racquet is. With just enough power. Sweet.
From: Chris, Georgia 09/09
String type and tension: Klip K-Boom 17 at 67 lbs & Wilson Syn Gut Extreme 16 at 55 lbs.

Comments: At first I hated this racquet. I would keep framing and miss the sweet spot. But that didn't stop me from using it. When I would be able to hit it at the sweet spot, the shot was powerful and had great control. For the weight of the racket, it was very manueverable for me and didn't hurt my arm. Its a great racquet with a small head.
From: David, Oak Harbor, Washington, USA. 09/09
String type and tension: 57 Duraspin / Polyester Hybrid

Comments: I used to play with Fischer M Pro 98 & 105 racquets and thought of upgrading to M Comp 95. This racquet feels good when you string it right. I strung it with Babolat Pro Hurricane Tour at 58 lbs. After the string breaks in the feel is great. Pinpoint precision and arm friendly too. Sweet spot is little smaller compared to fischer m pros. Volleying was good and I consider it less maneuverable. But overall good bargain for the price tag now !
From: Ajith, Roanoke, VA, US. 8/09
String type and tension: Babolat Pro Hurricane Tour @58 lbs

Comments: I am a former professional tennis player and currently play at 5.5 I suppose. I have used Fischer racquets for almost 20 years. I bought 2 of these (Have not purchased many racquets since age 14) to supplement a few ProTour Extreme FT Air Carbons thinking they are the updated model. This is not the case. These play much stiffer. Smaller Sweetspot. Less feel. Do not like at all.
From: Anon, NY, NY. 6/09

Comments: The racquet is much stiffer than listed. This is not a comfortable racquet. It feels harsh and it's got a deaf sound. Sweet spot area is small. The ball does not stay on the strings for too long. It was hard on my shoulder. My main racquet is Head Pro Tour 280 (58lbs). Fisher M Comp 95 does not come even close. You need some flexibility in a frame. In 48 years of tennis I tested and played with hundreds of racquets. I couldn't find that special feeling some players talk about. Maybe new technologies and space age materials are great but they are not always working in racquet design. Probably I have to lower the tension a lot. This frame is not worth the money so far.
From: Dan, Flamborough, Ontario, Canada 06/09
String type and tension: Gamma TNT2 60lbs

Comments: This racquet is amazing. Price and performance are just amazing. If you are a technical player and really know what you're doing, this stick will make you feel so much more comfortable on the court. If you second guess yourself anytime on the court, it will show... horribly.
From: Ryan, Queensbury, NY 06/09
String type and tension: Klip Multi 58lbs

Comments: I have only changed rackets a few times ever. I have always played with the Head Prestige first the red one and then the I.Prestige both in 93 head size, 2 others for short periods and then moved back to the Prestige. I had hit with Fischer many years ago just to try and thought they were decent. The 93 headsize got old for me and I wanted something new. I liked the 95 head size, the weight, head shape and the headlight rating of the M COMP. These frames give tons of control and still have great stability, but offer a wider range of maneuverability then my previous rackets. I hit very well with these right from the start. You can string these frames a lot looser than most other frames in the 45-55range. Great string pattern that is tight like an 18-20 but opens up on the outside of the bed to give playability. Great rackets for someone who can hit out on the ball and who takes full swings off the ground and on serves. I was keeping a lot of balls in and really have a lot of fun with these rackets. Really nice feel, not muted like the Head, but more lively. Volleys are better from the increase in the headsize and weight. These frames offered a perfect transition for me. If you're into control frames, these are super nice and for the price it's a no-brainer.
From: Steven, MD, USA, 05/09
String type and tension: Various syn gut 55 lbs

Comments: When I demoed this racquet it felt really good and had great control. I also felt I could hit exceptional spin and great pace. This racquet, in my opinion, was not as stiff as the racquet I am using now (Wilson Kblade 98). I like both racquets very much, but prefer the Fischer.
From: Bryce, Jackson, MS, USA, 05/09
String type and tension: Prince Synthetic Gut @ 55ibs

Comments: Great feel, control, and maneuverability. The racquet felt like an extension of my arm, the flex was stiffer than 59. I could go for all my shots without fear, topspin, slice, flat, etc. This is definitely an advanced player's stick - loads of control paired with full strokes. This racquet had a classic feel with modern attributes. I recommend accomplished player's to demo it.
From: Sam, San Francisco, CA, USA. 05/09
String type and tension: 54 lbs
NTRP Rating: 5.0, all court

Comments: I currently use the Yonex 002 tour and decided to give the M Comp a shot. This racquet completely dominates the 002 tour on volleys and serves but lacks in the power department off the ground. The feel is absolutely amazing though, so this is definitely a racquet I'm hitting with some more.
From: Alex, VA Beach, VA, USA. 05/09
String type and tension: 56 lbs.

Comments: It feels great! The feel is better than any racquet I have ever tried!
From: Jerry, la, ca, usa. 04/09
String type and tension: Luxilon big banger 55

Comments: Awesome feel. It felt like putting butter on challah bread. Awesome maneuverability and versatility. Not as ugly as some other players have cited it as. It makes me feel like a lazy guy, you don't have to do anything to be able to hit this nicely. Baby crying and awake in a cradle.
From: Anon, Crawford, Texas, USA. 4/09
String type and tension: Luxilon BIG banger

Comments: Even with awful demo string I never felt the racquet to be dead or too stiff (it is stiffer than 59 for sure). You need technique to use player's racquet. My main stick is K90 for singles and doubles I like this because of bigger headsize & somewhat less demanding (good for off days) than K90.
From: Mike, Buena Park, LA. 3/09
String type and tension: Big Banger 17 @ 55

Comments: I did not like this racquet. The ball really pops off the string bed with a crisp feel if you hit the sweet spot, which is not often as it is very small. Everything else felt harsh and the crisp sensation became rather dead. I don't know where people are coming from when they say this is a comfortable racquet. I thought if felt very stiff and it irritated my elbow. I was never able to get in a rhythm with this frame and I couldn't get myself to swing fluidly and freely.
From: Tim, Boise, Idaho, U.S.A. 3/09
String type and tension: TW Demo

Comments: I agree with Carlos, Manchester feedback. It feels like an extension of my arm with buttery feel. It is an arm friendly racquet with enough power (not like lower power & arm friendly). I have to agree that finish of Fischer is top notch. My groundstrokes and serve consistency & spin have gone up. I like it for the performance, and price is amazing compared to Wilson and Babolat.
From: Harry, Sunnyvale, CA. 3/09
String type and tension: Gamma Tour 17 @54

Comments: I agree with most comments, despite its obvious weight and head-oriented balance, it is still fairly maneuverable, BUT you have to have decent arm-strength. Short back-swingers stay away as this frame need a full swing on groundstrokes. A little too slow to move around for players who like to volley a lot. Sweet-spot is very small, but if you hit it, it feels fantastic. If you string at tensions above 58lbs, and if you don't need a powerful frame (in other words, you have lots of power yourself) then you can enjoy doing full-blooded swings all day and watch the ball land inches in the court. The stringbed is fairly tight, so players who like to put lots of spin will not like it as it is more suitable to flat-ish hitters. LOTS of power on flat serves. One criticism; the clear-coat on the paint is below average quality as it bubbles and blemishes easily.
From: Andrew, Brisbane, Queensland, Australia. 3/09
String type and tension: Babolat Pro Hurricane 16g @ 58lbs
NTRP Rating: Equivalent to 5.0

Comments: It is totally control racquet and power is enough. It is one of the best racquet for arms no question about it. My main frame is K90 & price of Comp 95 is attractive. I has to make some minor adjustment on serve but groundstrokes were more consistent compare to K90. Overall must demo for people who like 12oz racquet, easy on arm & control. It is great doubles because of 95 headsize compare to K90. Now grip shape is same as Wilson compare to previous Fischer racquets. Yeah anybody can play with it because it is very easy to swing and don't feel heavy at all.
From: Ken, San Jose, CA. 2/09
String type and tension: Wilson NXT -DEMO

Comments: This racket is not as bulky as its specs (it is very easy to swing) and it doesn't seem quite as flexible as a 59. I can get nice, consistent shots from anywhere but it truly has elevated my confidence at the net. It does a nice job placing the serve and any groundstrokes also. Second serves are a cinch once you get it going. Overall, it makes a very solid choice and allows me to swing away at the ball without spraying it.
From: Jon, GA. 1/09
String type and tension: Gamma LiveWire 17 @60lbs

Comments: As others have already noted, the M Comp 95 is surprisingly maneuverable considering its mass and balance point. VERY stable and comfortable, even with poly. Forget the magnetic technology, the racket is really a no frills, hefty and flexible old school type frame with nice feel. Fischer frames have great ball feedback. Volleys are rock solid, the weight makes returning big serves easy, exceptional depth and directional control off the ground. IMO it would serve better if it were a tad longer than standard length, but that is my only gripe. This is a great players frame. String between 51 and 54.
From: Artimis, John's Creek, GA, USA. 1/09
String type and tension: Polystar Energy 1.25 @ 52

Comments: This is a great racket, no power whatsoever so you can really go for your shots, lots of control to help you do this. You need a big swing to get it over the net so only players who have long swings and can control the weight need apply. I have added weight at 10 & 2 for more pop, it evens out the balance a little for more power but this racket can handle that as it is so maneuverable for its weight. At the net this racket is so good, Fischer rackets have such good touch. If you are an all court player looking for touch and control and also like a good rip at the ball then this is the stick for you.
From: richard, liverpool, uk. 11/08
String type and tension: SPPP & Kirschbaum multifibre

Comments: I agree with previous feedback completely:) (Miguel) I bought Comp year ago. I'm happy with weight, however I can't say that magnetic technology is worth it for me. It seems that ball has less contact time with string surface. As result you have less control, and it forces you to hit the ball quickly. However it's not so good because control/power balance in Com is shifted to the control so shots are not so powerful as other Fischer racquets.
From: Dmitry, Russia. 9/08
String type and tension: 22 kg

Comments: I have played with a lot of different models from Fischer, honestly said, this is by far the worst looking racquet Fischer has made. Strokes are sweet though, flexible + good mass = control. People here in the club really swing away with this stick. I am also not 100% convinced the magnetic technology actually works, very dodgy idea, I think it works more like a Wilson PWS system than magnetic performance enhancing technology, I mean, imagine the charge the magnets need in order to really transfer energy to the frame.
From: Miguel, Mexico, 08/08
String type and tension: ONLY Luxilon strings @ 57 pounds.
Headsize: 95 sq. in.
NTRP Rating: 5.0, aging badly.

Comments: This racket is very good and it offers maximum control for your play, and it is great for serves and backhands.
From: Carlos, Ribeirao Preto, SP, Brasil. 8/08
String type and tension: Luxilon 5 star @ 42lbs

Comments: I recently purchased the M Comp 95 after trying out a Wilson K Factor KSix-One 95, Dunlop Aerogel 200, Yonex RqiS Tour, and Babolat Aeropro Drive. Hands down, the M Comp was an extension of my arm. What it lacks in power, it makes up for in maneuverability. If you add some mustard to your strokes, it kicks up on the power scale. This racquet performs incredibly at the net: crisp, tight, perfect. My serve is so much more confident with this racquet. It's easy on the arm even after 4 hours of play in one day. It's well worth the price and like other Fischers, the No Tolerance policy will ensure that weight stays equal in the racquet unlike other manufacturers who don't have such a strict quality control with regards to total weight. I've had it now for about a month, and I haven't looked back since. Thank you, Fischer, for making such a great racquet.
From: Carlos, Manchester, NH, USA. 2/08
String type and tension: Gamma LiveWire XP 16 gauge / 60 lbs

Comments: Fischer tennis racquets are exceptional. I was pleasantly surprised by both the M Comp 95 and the M Pro No 1. The M Comp 95 played a little stiffer than a 59 flex rating, which to me is good. So, the stick provides more pop than I would have expected; while still maintaining great control and feel. The M Pro No 1 clearly was the winner in overall power. I must say I was surprised at how much power the M Pro No 1 had; I was really surprised at how much this racquet has improved over previous versions, as well. The M Pro No 1 maintains great feel, control, and yes, even power. The M Comp 95 surprised me with the usable power, i.e. if you use good form then the stick has plenty of power when needed. The M Comp 95 has great control, feel, and is more maneuverable than one might think. The M Comp 95 tips the scales at 12.1 w/ strings and this frame is very maneuverable. All-in-all, both Fischer racquets have a nice soft feel and provide more power than I would have expected. I highly recommend both frames...good stuff.
From: Pete, USA, 01/08
String type and tension: Wilson Sensation, 60lbs

Comments: This is a great racquet. It is a heavy, so you should be competent player to swing around with it. However, if you hit it right on, there is none better. I highly recommend it, although, I would at least demo this first. If it's too heavy for you, I would demo the Fischer 98 SL or UL. SL is a little heavier than the UL.
From: Drew, Boston, MA, USA. 12/07
String type and tension: Pacific Gut, 54lb

Comments: With the advent of the M Comp 95 I consider Fischer frames to be the very best available today. I have hit with the MS Pro #1, MTour 100, and now the M Comp. All these frames are extraordinary. If Fischer adheres to the "No Tolerance" policy these frames will be the evolution of tennis technology. I recently restrung my M Comp with Tecnifibre Biphase 16 at 45 lbs. This frame can easily control this string even at 45 lbs. I consider the workable range of this frame 40-50Lbs, probably even with Babolat Natural Gut. This frame's control is unmatched. The feel of this frame is out of this world and I can even feel the ball stay on the strings. This is considered dwell time. The longer the dwell time the greater the control and more one can do with the ball. Again, no frame feel like a Fischer!
From: Bear, PA, USA, 10/07
String type and tension: Tecnifibre Biphase 16 @ 45lbs.
Headsize: M Comp 95

Comments: This is an amazing racquet, but beware if you aren't a "player". This racquet looks to be heavy when you read the specs, but it is very maneuverable, even at the net where one might have trouble wielding a heavy stick. The racquet has the right amount of flex for comfort, but doesn't comp. And give up any pop. I have some very strong juniors hitting this racquet and the feedback from the graphics to the feel is outstanding. A must try if you are looking for a great racquet!
From: Chris, Cleveland, OH, USA, 10/07
String type and tension: Gamma Zo Pro 16 @ 60 lbs
NTRP Rating: 5.0 men's

Comments: Wow, I think I'll name this new M Comp The Yellow Jacket, because it�s as bright as one! This one has a sting of control. Yet another work of art from Fischer. Serves are a dream. Just think and the ball goes there. Groundstokes are the same. Topspin, flat and slice, this thing does it all. It reminds me of the MS Pro #1 but with more control. I love it already. I don't know if I'm the Christian monk of old who is being reprimanded for playing "La Soule"! That's where tennis came from you know. Maybe it just feels like the racquet is my hand. Oh, one more thing. This frame needs to be strung low. The next time I string I may go to 40 Lbs. with Babolat Natural Gut. If you know how to hit the ball, nothing feels as good as a Fischer!
From: Bear, Pa, USA, 10/07
String type and tension: Iso-Speed Professional 17 @ 45 Lbs

Comments: I demoed this racquet for only a few days but I did not enjoy it much. It was freshly strung at 60 lbs, which is not too tight for me at all, but I found that the stringbed had a harsh feel at contact. There was little vibration, and I did feel that "soft" feel that I hear Fischer racquets are supposed to have, but out of all the racquets I demoed, this was the least comfortable. Also, the racquet I currently use is about 13oz, yet I found this Fischer to be more cumbersome. Unlike the little blurb on its page says I didn�t not find it easy at all to generate spin on groundstrokes. It took a really pronounced low-to-high swing to provide enough spin to keep balls in the court, and I definitely am not going to change my swing to accommodate for the racquet.
From: Parker, CT, USA, 10/07