MSV Focus Hex Soft 17L (1.20) String Yellow Customer feedback

Comments: I'm an advanced beginner who always played with multi-filaments. I've tried a few soft co-polys and this is the one I liked best. The most powerful I tried (I still wanted a string with some power) yet with noticeably more control than the multi-filaments I played with in the past. Even a 2.5 like me can get a lot more control with this string without compromising on forgiveness or power (when compared to synthetic gut or multis). I'm stringing my Aero Team at 48 lbs now and restringing every 2 months. I play 4 hours per week. I started playing with this string as soon as TW had in stock and have no sore elbow or shoulder yet.
From: Paolo, 5/13

Comments: These strings are truly amazing. Good control, spin and power. Can barely notice the loss of string tension and the durability is through the roof! I strung my Head Radical Microgel MP at 46/44 lbs and performance has never been better. Highly recommend it to all level players.
From: Barry, 1/13

Comments: I'm a 4.5, mainly doubles serve and volleyer. This string plays like the MSV Focus Hex, but after playing on Saturday and Sunday my body was sore for 2 days. It's stiffer than the original Focus Hex. Would not buy again.
From: B., 1/13