MSV Focus Hex Soft 16L (1.25) String Black Customer feedback

Comments: I strung this at 56 lbs on my Head Speed Pro (2013 model) 18x20. The racquet's recommended tension range is 48 to 57, so this is on the high range. I'm a 4.5-5.0 player playing a great all around game with a strong foundation on groundstrokes. I found this string to be incredible on durability. Although the 18x20 pattern is largely responsible for the lack of string notching also, I played over 20 hours on one set, and the notches were only beginning to form. I'm normally a chronic string breaker with softer polyesters on 16x19 (open) string patterns, so this is nothing short of nearly miracle work. Also, tension maintenance is fantastic. After 20 hours of play, no notches were present, but are the strings still playable? Oh yea, the tension had barely dropped. Only on a hot day did the balls fly just a bit more than I could control on a full swing. I'm very impressed with this string, especially given its durability and tension maintenance. However, regarding its stiffness, this string is actually quite powerful in my opinion. I played with Gosen Polylon Premium (black; 16g, 1.30mm) right before this, and that string happened to be way more crisp and lower powered (might be due to thicker gauge, but difference was immense). The Gosen Polylon Premium string, also strung at 56lb, was much lower powered. For a poly, this string stretches quite a bit while stringing. Despite what most say, I think this plays like a much softer string, despite its stiffness rating.

Comments: Fantastic bite and durability for the price. I string at 65 lbs and don't find it too harsh.
From: Adam, 4/16

Comments: Excellent string! Nice bite and feel, good power and very comfortable.
From: Bogdan, 4/16

Comments: I love this stuff! Nice pop and good spin!