Yonex EZONE Xi 107 Racquets Customer feedback

Comments: I bought this racquet approx. 6 months ago as a relative beginner. I think this is a great racquet for a beginner/intermediate player and a good all rounder. I've developed as a player quite a bit with this stick, especially my serve and more subtle ground shots. I'm really confident with my backhand on this racquet, not so much with my forehand, which I still tend to over hit. This is probably more to do with my lack of skill than shortcomings of the racquet. My only niggle with this racquet is the length at 27 inches it's pretty standard, but it feels short. Maybe a slightly extended length version of this stick would be even better? I bought the racquet pre-strung and it feels pretty still. If I was re-stringing, I might elect to have a lower string force to help calm down my forehand. Overall, a very nice racquet -- fairly light and nicely built.
From: Stuart, 4/14

Comments: Just demoed the EZONE Xi 107 this past week. I must say, it's a very nice, light racquet. Good power and very maneuverable for an over-sized frame. I noticed extra oomph at the net on some of my volleys and my serves had considerable more power. Just placed my order for one with Troy! Will update more in a couple of months.
From: Tony, 9/13

Comments: Demoed this along with the Xi 98 and Ezone 107. I preferred a tad more power with the Ezone Xi 107. The Xi 98 felt too light for me and had to work it more for more solid hits. The older Ezone 107 didn't feel as nice as the newer Ezone Xi 107. The Xi 107 had much better vibration dampening. The Xi 107 is also nimble for all around racket. Out of these three, it was the most stable without going overboard in size.
From: H. Min, 6/12

Comments: Demoed this racquet. Appart from the (seemingly) unwieldy size of this frame (both the head size and the frame are 'XL'), the actual performance is really good. The control is excellent for an OS frame. The feel is a nice balance of crisp and firm, but also very comfortable. The power is more than adequate, and the stability is also very good (given that it's a sub 11- ounce frame). I have to say I am impressed. If you like OS frames at all, this one seems to really be a winner. Overall, this seems to be made for doubles players that like a bit of extra real estate in the head size, but still want both a really solid and maneuverable package that is high-performance.

Yonex EZONE Xi 107 Racquets - Where to go from here