Gamma Ballhopper EZ Travel Cart 150 Customer feedback

Comments: Just about the best $200 I ever spent. I am an independent pro, so I float around local courts rather than teaching at a facility that someone else owns. That means I have to be mobile, and since I only have an Altima, this cart changed my life. I bought the cart and 3 additional bags, (one for each ball type: yellow, green, orange, and red). It has allowed me to put the cart itself, all 4 bags (nearly 600 balls), my hopper, and my bag of other accessories all in my trunk! The bags are made of adequately hefty canvas, and are incredibly easy to change out. If you travel around and/or give lessons to different age groups back to back, you will not regret buying this cart. Two things to note: One -- the cart is so light that you can push it around with one wheel locked without really noticing, and it leaves a little black streak wherever you go. Two -- it is a little top heavy, and not quite as rugged ad the full-blown carts, so I don't let my kids push this one around.
From: Taylor, 12/15