Comments: Very good string perfect for solid serves (with the right grip) also works amazing with a western grip and also a thicker grip I prefer Babolat syntec grip, 17.4 g 2mm 140% absorption.
From: Mark, Glasgow, Byers road, Scotland, 10/10

Comments: I'm a heavy topspin player with a big serve. I tried using Wilson Extreme 17 Synthetic on my Wilson Kzen Team 103 (mains and crosses). It felt like a pretty decent string but after about 12 hours of playing the string broke. I'd recommend a polyester such as Gosen polyon 17g. Much more durable and has more feel.
From: Joey, Seattle, WA, USA, 08/10
NTRP:4.0

Comments: Sounds like a cheap and balanced string, but once you get it at the right tension (56 for my K6-1), it feels like a pro string! I experimented with different tension, and found the right one, which gives max control with top and under spin, and decent power (not going to be like a Luxilon at brand new tension), good bite, good touch and feel/feedback. I hit pretty hard with spin and it would still last me 7-8 hours. Can't go wrong with this.
From: Szutao, San Jose, CA. 4/10

Comments: This string disappointed me. I've been using Prince Synthetic Gut in 16g and 17g for years. I thought I'd try something different. This Wilson synthetic gut is relatively similar, but lacks bite, I found. Stringing it, it has a slick, vinyl-like feel, which I was wary of. It also stretched a lot during stringing. (On a Gamma X-2 drop weight.) This seems to translate to the string bed and contact. It felt slick, flat, and unresponsive compared to Prince. I won't use it again.
From: Ben, Minneapolis, MN, USA. 05/09

Comments: This string is awesome. It has a lot of nice feel. Very affordable. Durability could be better.
From: Timateo, MI, USA, 06/07

Comments: This was the best string for a combo of power and control. It also had nice feel to it but when your string is about to break it makes this irritating noise like the racquet inside was going to break. At last it only lasted near 2 weeks. So I'm going to try a different synthetic gut that will last longer.
From: Damian, Garden Grove, CA, USA, 12/06

Comments: I got this string about a week ago and so far I love it. Strung at 62 lbs. it feels pretty good. I'm a 4.0 level player training for my high school team and this is a great string for practicing against my dad and friends.
From: Pat, Boston, MA, USA. 9/06

Comments: Best String I have ever used. I have used it and still use it as my primary string set for all my tournament racquets. I use the Wilson NSix-one tour and string my racquet using a Silent Partner stringer at 55lbs. I play on the ITF tennis tour. If this string is good enough for me, it's good enough for you.
From: Thor, Ceres, California, USA, 06/06

Comments: I have experimented with synthetic gut for quite some time. First I used the Prince Synthetic Gut 17 gauge and found that it was good, but not great and lacking in the spin category. Secondly, I then switched to Babolat Conquest Synthetic Gut 17 gauge, and I found that was better, but still lacking in the control and spin arena. I just ordered these strings and strung my Prince Warrior racquet with them at 58 pounds and wow, what a difference. The tennis ball flew off my racquet like never before, with increased speed. Not too much but just enough to control and get the ball where you want with speed. I found that this string has great control and I was putting the ball wherever I wanted. If you're looking for an economical string, meaning something cheaper than Luxilon, which can get really pricey, this is a very good purchase. I haven't finished my quest for the perfect string yet, but so far this string takes the cake. If I change my mind, I'll be sure to help all of you out and update this.
From: Thomas, Miami, Florida, USA. 04/05

Comments: I had been experimenting with the low-priced strings recently and found Extreme 17 Synthetic an outstanding one for my style of game. It is extremely durable and has the feel of natural string. It does generate some extra power compare to the low-end prince strings Which is good for people like me. I am a 4.5 player with hard serves and forehands, I tend to flat out on both swings and only spin on pro-shots and defensive shots. However it does badly on top-spins (The prince does a better job there).
From: Ben, Milwaukee, WI. USA 8/01

Comments: I currently use this string as a sort of in-between string. I'm in training right now for my high school season and it is a great string for practice. It is fairly durable considering its 17ga plus it feels similar to almost all other synthetics I've played with. I am a very picky person when it comes to string and Extreme 17 Synthetic is a very good in-between string.
From: Keith, Rockford IL. USA 2/01

Comments:I asked a local pro about string. He recommended Wilson Extreme 16 or 17g. Synthetic Gut String for my Wilson Hammer 6.2 Stretch. I have found it to be extremely durable, responsive, and economical string. When I first put the string in my frame, the ball seemed to explode off of my racquet. I am a 4.5 level player with pretty hard groundstrokes.
From: Joe, Richmond, Va. USA 6/00