Ektelon EXO3 RG Toron Lite 160 Racquet Customer feedback

Comments: Great racquet - power, speed, and control. Have been playing for last two months with this racquet and I really like the feel. Best of both worlds, power and control when needed.
From: Mark, Norman, OK, USA, 10/14
Skill-level: B
String type and tension: Factory

Comments: Feels great, nice power spot in comparison to my 165 head
From: Matthew R., Smithtown, NY, USA, 03/14
Skill-level: Pro
String type and tension: Factory

Comments: I like the design and weight; Great hitting power, but I had less control with it than my 03 RG 165. A bit high on price to make me want to work it into my game
From: Jim, Westminster, CO, USA, 02/14
Skill-level: Senior-A
String type and tension: Demo model

Comments: Very nice only played with it for 4 or 5 days and am impressed so far.

Comments: Demo Review: Coming from an Ektelon Speedport enthusiast I did not like the Toron. I was hoping to find in this racquet the Speedport feel with a little lighter frame and more head weight but this is a different animal altogether. The combination of the heavier swing weight and stiffer frame were too much of an adjustment for me to mess with.
From: Britt, Spring, TX, USA, 02/14
Skill-level: A
String type and tension: Factory

Comments: Highly recommend it, lots of control on the power shots and serves. It's a complete racquet. I also recommend the demo program. this way you can buy the racquet that will improve your game.
From: Ram C., El Paso, TX, USA, 11/13
Skill-level: 3 times a week player
String type and tension: factory

Comments: Finally a racquet to replace my trusty old Ektelon Camo! I've tried most of the top end racquets inc the Head ones and this Toron Lite, in my opinion, is the best of the lot. Great power of course, but what really surprised me was the amazing touch at the front of the court. Perfect weight and balance for me (the thin strings have made it even balance overall)  Highly recommended
From: Chris, West Midlands, UK, 09/13
Skill-level: Pro
String type and tension: Ashaway Ultrakill 18 35lbs

Comments: Great racquet. Light and head heavy compared to the Toron 170.  My only complaint would be durability.  These seem to break easily: on my third. Good for singles but I would not recommend it for doubles or cut throat:  if you hit another racquet it will break.
From: Eric, Alexandria, VA, USA, 08/13
Skill-level:B
String type and tension: factory

Comments: Absolute Quality racquet! I've had this racquet for about 4 months now, and it's about time for a review. I've used Liquidmetal 170, Ektelon O3 White, Wilson Hitstick, and most recently the Head Black Widow. This is THE MOST SOLID feeling racquet I've ever used. Incredibly stiff and dampened, more so than any other racquet.....it's truly indescribable how far beyond this racquet stands in relation to the feel of it.
PROS:
-Light and maneuverable, yet still has TON of explosive power.
-Super Stiff
-Super Dampened
-Durable (4months, few bangs on floor/wall=nothing but few scuffs not even small cracks yet)
-Great control in terms of power
-undeniably large sweet spot
CONS:
-Although Power control in terms of smashing a deep passing shot vs Lob was excellent, placement control (down line vs cross court) could be slightly better.
In terms of styles and preferences, I should note I've demo'd the top of the line for everything else GB, proK, E-force, Wilson and Head. The closest racquet that even compares here is the HEAD Black Widow...which has slightly better control/even power/but low durability.
Overall, Best racquet Ive ever used and definitely worth at least Demo'ing!!!!!
From: Enrique, Chicago, IL, USA, 06/13
Skill-level:A/B+
String type and tension: Factory

Comments: GREAT RACQUET! Buy this racquet if you are looking for a light racquet! Buy this racquet NOW!!
From: Kile, Longmont, CO, USA, 05/13
Skill-level:A+ Left Hand

Comments: I have been playing with this racquet now for about two months. It is very light, but it generates good power and has a large sweet spot. I prefer to play with lighter racquets because of a quick swing speed and have played with Head racquets in the past (Liquid Metal 170, Metallix 170). Loved these racquets, but when I was ready to upgrade I couldn't find a racquet with the same feel from Head. After trying racquets from Head, Gearbox and Pro Kennex, I finally decided on this racquet. Even though it is lighter than the Head racquets I have been playing with, the power and control generated are very similar to a 170 weight racquet. So far this racquet has been very durable as well. Overall, I have been very happy with the purchase.
From: Derek, Firestone, CO, USA, 08/12