Comments: Great Racquet. Frame has cracked in the same place on two different racquets. One in 5 months the other in 1 month. Ektelon did not replace the racquet with the same model so I had to buy another from a dealer. As good as it is I do not trust its integral strength. Time for a change.
From: Scott, TX, USA, 06/16
Skill-level:B
String type and tension: Factory

Comments: Best racquet I have used, however beware of its limited longevity. Directional control is excellent, power I would say is adequate (cant rely completely on the racquet to destroy the ball when you want to [AKA check your form]); however this is a reasonable compromise to make an extremely well balanced racquet. Snapped the frame on a forehand kill after about three weeks; not sure if this a fluke or the norm. I will update once I get a replacement.
From: Mack, Charleston, WV, USA, 06/14
String type and tension: Factory

Comments: for me that I just started not to long ago it's just perfect it love the way it feels,and also the grip it's fantastic I got the ss oval,but I just order me the ssr I think it would be a incredible change,the racquet has the best sweeeet spot really easy to have control on all the shots !!
From: Abraham V., Stockton, CA, USA, 02/14
Skill-level: C

Comments: I love this racquet.  Feels super light but the ball comes off of it like a missile.  Zero vibration. I would agree with previous comment that it has an unforgiving sweet spot. Love the Ektelon vision grip I will never play with another grip ever again. I definitely prefer the SSround.  I don't like the standard oval Ektelon SS grip at all but I have small hands.
From: Mike, Folsom, CA, USA, 01/14
String type and tension: factory

Comments: Excellent balance and power delivery with average ball control. Ball control is sacrificed for having the highest power delivery in the industry.  The best racquet for players that can not deliver their own power.  Players with a high level of ball control will sacrifice their game of ball control with this racquet.
From: DH, Houston, TX, USA, 12/13
Skill-level: Open
String type and tension: Factory string and tension

Comments: Its a 170, but its swing weight is MUCH much lighter.  Seems much lighter and more maneuverable than the RG Toron Light 160.  Even more maneuverable than  my Harrow 160.  Great control with decent power.  Not a huge amount of feel, but all around great racquet.  This one will be my next racquet!  Its worth trying out before you buy!
From: Michael, Overland Park, KS, USA, 12/13
Skill-level: A/B
String type and tension: Factory (just a club demo -- played 2 games with it)

Comments: top of the line racquet. love it but the frame cracked within a week. got it replaced but worried about how durable it is.
From: Andrew, Springfield, MA, USA, 12/13
Skill-level: a
String type and tension: factory

Comments: This racquet is a step above the rest. I have demoed every high end racquet there is and this one puts them all to shame. The power is amazing and the control is second to none. This racquet will help your game.
From: Nik, IN, USA, 11/13
Skill-level: B

Comments: Fantastic racquet.  Best I have ever played.  Great power, good touch and control. Improved every aspect of my game. Highly recommended for intermediate/advanced players.
From: Steve, Stuttgart, Germany, 11/13
Skill-level:A
String type and tension: Factory

Comments: Definitively the best racquet I've used to date. Every shot I touched with this racquet turned to gold. It has a very smooth, predictable response for placement shots, but brings a whole lot of power when you need it. I would agree with others who say hitting outside the sweet spot isn't very forgiving, but once you find it, this racquet sings.
From: Ethan, Muncie, IN, USA, 11/13
Skill-level: B+
String type and tension: Factory

Comments: I really like the feel of it, although I've been using heavier (I'm 58)for years.  I've played about 15 games with it and my wrist is pretty sore.  Maybe that's because it's stiffer than the racquets I've been using.
From: Kurt, Union, SC, USA, 10/13

Comments: Amazing!!! Can't find a better racquet than this
From: Brian, CA, USA, 10/13
String type and tension: 34

Comments: Just demoed this racquet, and I have mixed feelings about it. Without a doubt the power is there, and the weight of 170g unstrung is perfect. The problem I had is that any shots that were outside the sweet spot weren't very forgiving, and I would lose a lot of power. Overall it's a good racquet, but I'll need something more forgiving.
From: Steve, Newport News, VA, USA, 09/13
Skill-level: B+
String type and tension: Factory

Comments: UNBELIEVABLE!!!
From: Kevin, Gilford, NH, USA, 09/13
String type and tension: Factory

Comments: Tried the racquet on a demo day; has lots of power yet it has a soft comfortable feel to it. This stick has amazing control and excellent touch. The thin but wide flat black frame cuts through the air with no effort! Without a doubt the best racquet on the market and I have tried them all.
From: Carlos, Miami, FL, USA, 08/13