Ektelon ESP Classic 175 Racquet Customer feedback

Comments: Bought last year as used racquet " demo" will be getting  another demo esp classic...great control power
From: Robert, Riverview, FL, USA, 05/15
Skill-level: b
String type and tension: factory

Comments: Got it as a demo to try. Found it rather lacking in power and control. I was very disappointed. Felt like swinging lead. Sorry, but it was a bummer.
From: Tony, NJ, USA, 03/15
Skill-level: B

Comments: Been playing with this racquet for a year now. I have played exclusively Ektelon racquets for two decades plus now and each time I move up I say "this is the best racquet I have used".  Well this is the best racquet I have ever used.  My game is primarily a power game, though in my advancing age I am trying to pick up some more touch and finesse.  This racquet delivers fantastic power, but the increase in control is the true value of the racquet.  The dense sting pattern makes the control outstanding, with absolutely no impact to power.  Before purchasing this stick I tried out the new Dunlops, the Harrows, a handful of the Wilsons and a couple of Head racquets. They all had good qualities, but none of them seemed to add to my game without loss the way the ESP Classic does.  This is a great racquet and the all black and white color scheme has serious style.  FYI: I just recently put Ashway Super Kill 17 in the racquet and I am still not sure I like it...
From: Andy A., Centennial, CO, USA, 01/15
Skill-level: B/BB
String type and tension: Ashaway SuperKill 17 - 32lbs

Comments: Excellent balance and ball control with superb power delivery. Power delivery is excellent for players that can produce their own power. The sweet spot is wide and long with very good playability on the outside parameter of the sweet spot.  This racquet is an excellent choice for those players with a balanced game of "ball control" and "power delivery".
From: DH, Houston, TX, USA, 12/13
Skill-level: Open
String type and tension: Factory string and tension

Comments: Nice racquet, easy to maneuver, but not too much power.  Much slower swing speed compared to the Toron lite.  If your a power player I would recommend the Toron lite or the 2012 rg toron
From: Miles V, Alexandria, VA, USA, 12/13
Skill-level:A/B
String type and tension: factory

Comments: I love it. Came from the O3 Black and this has more control. The grip is great and I enjoy the feel of the frame. The all black looks nice also.
From: Mark J., Austin, TX, USA, 10/13
Skill-level: twice/week
String type and tension: factory

Comments: The quest for the Holy Grail may have just ended.  I'm convinced that there is a "perfect" racquet for every wall banger out there.  After having tried racquet after racquet I believe I have finally landed on a racquet that is best suited for my game.  This Classic is a racquet that first of all has tremendous visual appeal.  It is a beautiful racquet that one can be proud to play.  Next it seems to be an arm friendly racquet.  Several games can be played without ill effect on the shoulder, elbow or wrist.  I also like the maneuverability, it is responsive and extremely easy to get around when one needs to.  There is no power lose in my game but there is a definite an increase in the control aspect of my game.  The ESP makes a huge difference and I am confident that this bad boy will take my game to the next level.  Thanks Ektelon for putting a "sweet" racquet.
From: Don, Minneapolis, MN, USA, 09/13
Skill-level: B
String type and tension: Factory

Comments: This is a great racquet. The added strings really give it great control. My accuracy definitely improved, and I got a little extra spin on the ball when I wanted it. Control players will love this racquet!
From: Mike, Denver, CO, USA, 09/13